The Madness Begins, 2024

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
First calf of the year was born last night. I should go tag it, but I just don't have the energy for it; I seem to have caught a cold and it really has a hold on me for now. I probably got run down dealing with dad, he got sick, and we have been in the ER twice and doctor once. Saturday night we learned that he has pneumonia, and now is on antibiotics.

That's mama in behind him. Not sure if the sire was my new Black Hereford bull or the Black Angus bull.
20240311_090054.jpg

20240311_090101.jpg

First calf of the year was born last night. I should go tag it, but I just don't have the energy for it; I seem to have caught a cold and it really has a hold on me for now. I probably got run down dealing with dad, he got sick, and we have been in the ER twice and doctor once. Saturday night we learned that he has pneumonia, and now is on antibiotics.

That's mama in behind him. Not sure if the sire was my new Black Hereford bull or the Black Angus bull.
View attachment 42222

View attachment 42223
If you have a pb black Angus bull, the calf would just be a bwf. I bet it was the black hereford.

Latest posts