Gripple contractor tool

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.":341zpl0h said:
I have officially joined the club!

My forklift died about 10' from the back of the truck, with your pallet on the forks. Thankfully, you only had a 350 pound order, and my back isn't totally shot.....yet. :lol: Hope you get along well with it!

Farm Fence Solutions":38xr737p said:
ez14.":38xr737p said:

My forklift died about 10' from the back of the truck, with your pallet on the forks. Thankfully, you only had a 350 pound order, and my back isn't totally shot.....yet. :lol: Hope you get along well with it!
:lol: I tried climbing a ladder with 2 rolls of wire on my shoulder decided it's better to climb with one at a time :lol:

callmefence":mzeskfl5 said:
ez14.":mzeskfl5 said:

I thought a redneck could do anything with balin wire. Wait till you see what you can do with that.
I'm sure I will be able to do plenty with it! All ready thinking of different things I can use it for and maybe I'll leave a few feet of wire and some grapples in the truck for well anything I might need them for

callmefence":2riq08sy said:
ez14.":2riq08sy said:
ez14.":2riq08sy said:

I forgot to mention that my order came with 2 free grapples! :D

You should've stayed quite. Farm will be sending you a bill.... ;-)
:bang: :bang: I really should think more before I speak

I remember when mine was nice and clean and pretty..and light....you'll be surprised just how much other stuff you can and probably will get in that bag with the gripple stuff too.

Farm Fence Solutions":3d75or9r said:
callmefence":3d75or9r said:
ez14.":3d75or9r said:
I forgot to mention that my order came with 2 free grapples! :D

You should've stayed quite. Farm will be sending you a bill.... ;-)

What do you think shipping and handling is? :lol2:
come To think of it those 2 grapples were really expensive! :lol:

I used the gripples high tensile wire and contractor tool to lift the transmission and transfer case together as one unit .
Just high enough to get a transmission jack and a floor jack under them . Then I left the wires as a safety in case things went bad. Very smooth and easy stab of the complete unit. By myself.

callmefence":3ckva1by said:
I used the gripples high tensile wire and contractor tool to lift the transmission and transfer case together as one unit .
Just high enough to get a transmission jack and a floor jack under them . Then I left the wires as a safety in case things went bad. Very smooth and easy stab of the complete unit. By myself.

How much does that weigh?

callmefence":34ia1om8 said:

You know if you didn't break stuff you wouldn't have to fix stuff!

Latest posts