Green Springs Performance Tested Bull Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

El_Putzo

Reaction score
Sunday March 15th, 2009, 1:00 PM. MO-Kan Livestock Auction in Butler MO.

150+ Performance and RFI tested bulls from 14 Breeds. The top end of over 400 bulls tested.

The catalog is not out yet either online or paper, but talk to Kent at 417-465-2240 and he'll be sure to get you one. Here is a link to their website: http://www.greenspringsbulltest.com/Index.html

I know of at least 2 pretty good 17 month old Polled Herefords that will be available that day. ;-)

Yep. I didn't get my paperwork submitted in time to get them in the CMPHBA sale, so I'm taking them back down for the Green Springs sale. I weighed the 2 bulls tuesday. I cut them both back to 18 lbs of a high roughage ration and give them all the free choice grass hay they can eat. One kept on gaining at a little over 3 lbs per day. The other only gained about 2.4 lbs per day, but I was using him a bit on some heifers. As of their 16 month weigh in on tuesday, they weighed 1380 and 1345.

I thought the sale went well. The good quality bulls sold well and so on and so forth. I haven't recieved an official report, but I would definitely say that the average was up from November.

Latest posts