Great News !

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
My youngest son in Iraq ,called yesterday. He will be home in the states, Wednesday..... Yea, I can't wait to see him. Which the last time was a year ago.

How wonderful! Tell him to bring home ALL of his laundry so you can do it right! :lol:

Truly, this is such good news. I'm so pleased for you both.

Alice

I'm just so excited. Hey Alice, I'll do his laundry,or what ever. :D He is renting a car from somewhere not sure yet. I'll pick him up in Seguin at the car renting place. Then,we have to eat ENCHILILADAS...I told him the day is his.
Although my middle son is still there. He won't be coming until Dec.. This will be the first Christmas that all 3 of sons have spent together in 8 years. So it's going to be a big deal around my house this year.

Joy, that is great news for you and your family! I too have relatives overseas and am always so excited when they hit the ground here. Have a wonderful homecoming and fantastic Christmas :D

I'm glad he made it through safely, and I hope you have a very happy reunion.

Great news. My lead teacher's son is over there and she lives to see him. He's got a baby due any day now. I think he's coming home in October. One of the four soldiers killed last week was a graduate from the school where I work.

This post brought tears to my eyes.

Im so happy for you, let your son now how proud I am of him and all he has done for us. Have a great time Wednesday and feed him good. I'm sure he can't wait for a good home cooked meal. Lots of love going your way and tell him thanks. :D

Gosh,just 24 hours to go. I just can't wait and probably won't sleep all night.
Yesterday,I made brownies,all different kinds of cookies. Half of which,I am mailing to to middle son. Today,I am going to make 2 chocolate pies. I'm not sure what else. My mind is going 90 to nothing.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I will tell him.
God Bless all of the troops still there. Please don't forget them and say a prayer everyday.

Latest posts