Great News !

Help Support CattleToday:

Praise God for the protection He provides for your sons. I am proud of them! Is there an address to send simple things to like cookies and many of the things we take for granted? If so, please post or PM me.

Thanks!

Wow ,it has been great. I think I have hugged him for everyone here. Well , a few extra times too. He looked alittle worn,but he's still the best looking man I've seen in along time.
He had to go back to FT. HOOD today. He'll be back tomorrow sometime.
I've showed him the form. He thinks it's pretty cool. He said he wanted to THANK YOU all for putting up with me lol.
Fly guy , It will take a few days but I will get you some addresses to send stuff. I lost count of how much stuff we have sent. I just don't send for my sons. I send enough stuff to share with about 15-20 soldiers. They love that popcorn in the cans that comes out at x-mas time. John said they had like 12 or so moms sending a couple cans every week.
The post office has a box you can fill up with whatever. It only cost 7.00 . When I first started sending stuff, it was costing a couple of hundred dollars. Thats insane,but I did it.

That great, Joy! You must be both so proud and relieved. Now you can sleep comfortably at night.

My son is scheduled to leave Iraq one week from today and will be home on the 28th. I also look forward to sleeping again.

Hasbeen":15w4q89u said:
That great, Joy! You must be both so proud and relieved. Now you can sleep comfortably at night.

My son is scheduled to leave Iraq one week from today and will be home on the 28th. I also look forward to sleeping again.
Hasbeen ,thats wonderful. I know how you feel. Thank your son also and give him a big hug .
God Bless all of our Sons and daughters !

Hasbeen":3et7c4r1 said:

What we gave to Joy you can have as well. Just know we are very happy to have him home as well!!!!!!!! :) GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Fly guy , It will take a few days but I will get you some addresses to send stuff. I lost count of how much stuff we have sent. I just don't send for my sons. I send enough stuff to share with about 15-20 soldiers. They love that popcorn in the cans that comes out at x-mas time. John said they had like 12 or so moms sending a couple cans every week.
The post office has a box you can fill up with whatever. It only cost 7.00 . When I first started sending stuff, it was costing a couple of hundred dollars. Thats insane,but I did it.[/quote]

Sounds great! My wife and I will be running it by our Sunday School class and the Youth to see if they are also interested. I would appreciate any tips on the best way to send it alsol

Thanks, and may God's richest blessing be with you and your family.

Hasbeen":5uo2dgwl said:

good luck on the safe return of your Son and God Bless you all. it goes without saying really but I will anyway....have a great time.