Got to be a FORD driver

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":215ygyas said:
I think that was a Nissan truck. Ford bumpers don't just fall off like that.
I don't know if I'd say that just fell off.

But, I think your are right. It might be a Nissan. They breed too.

You can't fix ignorant, and the sad part is, if he has collision insurance it will be covered and that affects the cost of insurance of others. Insurance companies should have a ignorant man clause.

Ford bumpers do fall off pretty easy. I hit a pine tree turning in the driveway in my F150 and one end fell slap off. All holding it on are two 3/8 inch bolts on each end. The end opposite the end that hit the pine tree popped loose the bolts on the other end. Then I had to take the the other end off and straighten everything out before it would fit back together. That guy in the Nissan got what he deserved messing with that gator.

That was funny and promptly after he ripped my truck apart he would have received a lethal dosage of lead. Well actually he would have got that before he could have did any damage. Gator bites are good.

I can assure you that if that was in Florida he received a visit from the game warden. Harassing wildlife is a crime and FWC monitors facebook and social media for such. don't ask me how I know.

That reminded me of years ago when I worked for a beekeeper, and at a remote bee yard in North Dakota someone apparently thought it would be fun to push some hives over with a truck. It wasn't hard to figure out who it was because he left a clue behind. I would have loved to have seen the guy's face when he backed away from the overturned hives and saw his license plate laying there on the ground with bees swarming all around it.

Latest posts