Got Rain ?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
kids told me they wanted to go see the cattle instead of shopping with there mom so I said ok lets go went down the normally hard dirt road and then this happens kids laughed there head off i was not amused because my exhause was under water so i was not gonna turn the truck off. We walked back and got my JD 8410 and chain rode back pulled it out while kids steered it up atop a hill in neutral then rode my 8410 back to see the cattle it appears I will not be able to drive a truck back there for few weeks of no rain or snow.

stuck.jpg

Just when I thought we had the worst roads in the country.. I think we share the same crew working on both of our roads

Had we not had three foot ditches on either side of the road this road would have be navigatable within a day or so. As it was, the road bed was removed to fill the ditches and it was a mess for a month. Job security. Oh, the water coming from the right is "the road". :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":jktyl271 said:
Had we not had three foot ditches on either side of the road this road would have be navigatable within a day or so. As it was, the road bed was removed to fill the ditches and it was a mess for a month. Job security. Oh, the water coming from the right is "the road". :lol2: :lol2:

LOL... wow I thought mine was bad when the watered covered the bridge. Dun I will gladly bring you all this water we are getting and snow. When would you like to set up the delivery ? lol

skyhightree1":32s2eing said:
Just when I thought we had the worst roads in the country.. I think we share the same crew working on both of our roads

Wow!! You have a crew that "works" on your roads? Is this a county crew or a state crew? Personally I have never seen a county crew "work" on the roads....... or a state crew either.

ALACOWMAN":1hmdjkxc said:
as kids we loved stuff like that.... but now that i have cattle,, i feel the weather needs to suit me... :cowboy:
Same here. I'm generally a pretty good host when it comes to visitors but Nowadays I think it is much better to go down and see the river instead of the river coming to see me.

greybeard":2txv8fw8 said:
ALACOWMAN":2txv8fw8 said:
as kids we loved stuff like that.... but now that i have cattle,, i feel the weather needs to suit me... :cowboy:
Same here. I'm generally a pretty good host when it comes to visitors but Nowadays I think it is much better to go down and see the river instead of the river coming to see me.
yep, ours love to come calling to...

Dave":1iwf6nvq said:
skyhightree1":1iwf6nvq said:

Wow!! You have a crew that "works" on your roads? Is this a county crew or a state crew? Personally I have never seen a county crew "work" on the roads....... or a state crew either.

Dave our crew consists of state crew that drives through with road scrapers once a month is the " work " they do lol

Latest posts