I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Not from the sun either. :lol2:

IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

Took 4 gallons and 2 coats.
I hate heights and that was as high as I was getting on the step ladder.
Did find out a stiff bristle brush leaves streaks so it is best to use a soft. Found that out after the 2nd coat trying to cover the streaks.

Now to figure out how to get stain off of the skin and off of glass. Including my glasses.

Skin is no biggie but the glass. Well let me know when you figure out an easy way cause I'm still working on mine. :oops:

Hubby made me this shield to use to protect the windows, but trying to stand on a ladder, hold up this shield, while hanging onto a garden sprayer full of stain and not drop your brush.
I need at least 6 more hands.
Asked him to get me some plastic to put over the windows, but no.
Guess tomorrow there will be some garbage bags over windows with duct tape. :D ;-)

Lacquer thinner on a rag. Will take it off you and the glass. It also takes all the oil out of the skin so you'll have to use some Vaseline on your hands afterwards. I really like that color, envious is a better term.

Is calling a log home a "cabin" a southern thing or do you live in mansions :? because here a cabin is usually referred to a one bedroom (at best) rustic place in the woods or by the lake ... Just wondering ;-)

hillsdown":atd6ozqk said:
Is calling a log home a "cabin" a southern thing or do you live in mansions :? because here a cabin is usually referred to a one bedroom (at best) rustic place in the woods or by the lake ... Just wondering ;-)
if you knew my upbringin' you wouldnt ask that.. here they can be log homes or cabins depends on which side of the table your sitting on and no one takes offence to it, here a ''home'' is anything from a brick rancher to farmhouse..........oh yeah and the ever popular moe-bile home :cowboy:

Latest posts