Got buck fever? (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Ned Jr.

Reaction score
Thought everyone might like to see these pictures I recently took.

IMG_10932.jpg

IMG_10912.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_11012.jpg

IMG_11082.jpg

IMG_11042.jpg

Heck of a deal. Doing pre-season scouting and not knowing which buck is the one to go after. Looks like you need some more bows/guns on your property.

A sight like that would tempt me terribly. I'd probably have to just take the rifle out of the truck and leave it at the house cause I just don't know how much of that I could watch. :oops:

Probably not the best idea. We seem to have at least one game warden under every rock in Colorado.

3waycross":18v32r47 said:
Probably not the best idea. We seem to have at least one game warden under every rock in Colorado.

Nah, I've never poached goats but a sight like that would make my finger itch for sure.
:lol2:

TNMasterBeefProducer":28o4ln52 said:
Wish you could keep all of em if ya killed em. Shore would love to mow em all down and then field dress em. Youd be eating deer for years.

I do. There's doe day and there's be proud its a doe day.

We just came back from near Westcliffe a few weeks ago. I was suprized at the number of bucks we saw. We got some real good close up pics out the car window. They would just stand there and look at us, I could have thrown a rock and hit them. I want to go back there during hunting season!!! I bet they aren't as easy to spot then though.

Latest posts