Got any calves out of these bulls??

Help Support CattleToday:

JR Cattle Co.

Reaction score
I A.I.'d some cows to a few different bulls this year and was wondering what to expect. If you have any pics of calves out of these bulls I would really like to see them.

Sting
Bad Moon Rising
Red Hot
Carnac
Ankonian Futura

Also, what bull would you suggest to use on a smaller framed, deep bodied, heavy muscled cow? I need to add style and extension to her.

If she is a composite/crossbred you might consider a purebred. One consideration might be OCC LEGEND. (Angus) He is very smooth, not big. His calves are exceptional.
My assumption is that you are breeding for Club Calves.

I would also like to see pics of calves out of Ankonian Futura. I saw him at Ankony's sale, I really liked him and am thinking about AI'n him to a few of my cows.

A buddy of mine has a really really nice daughter of Carnac. She is very wide made, wide topped and when looking from behind, yet maintains more than ample femininity through the front end. easy mover, too. Her only downfall is her size. She is a bit on the small side, height wise. But she more than makes up for it in the the way she is put together and how wide she is.

Latest posts