Goodbye hooknline

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
hooknline going gator hunting tonight with a rod and reel. With rotten bait that has been in the sun for 3 days. If the gators don't get him the bait will. :lol: Good luch and looking forward to seeing pictures.

How freaking awesome that would be! Hook, someday I just gotta come try that. Please post pics.

At the end of every "swamp people" episode, they should say "don't try this at home".

Larry

kenny thomas":8y6hgzgn said:
hooknline going gator hunting tonight with a rod and reel. With rotten bait that has been in the sun for 3 days. If the gators don't get him the bait will. :lol: Good luch and looking forward to seeing pictures.

I told an old man once, while we were setting at the campfire at deer camp, that I wanted to go bear hunting with a bow. He said: " You'll do one of two things. You'll either do it and get away with it or you'll be bear sheet , boy." I can only imagine what he'd have to say about that.:lol2:

larryshoat":1irhyffl said:
At the end of every "swamp people" episode, they should say "don't try this at home".

Larry

Don't they also dedicate it to the memory of "so and so" at the end of each episode.. :help:

That is like this turkey hunting show we used to watch on outdoor TV ,every third or 4th episode I think was dedicated in memory of a camera guy .. :shock: :lol:

We don't start yet, that's next week. :mrgreen: Its time to take the bait out of the freezer and "bake" it though. You need to start taking some of that ginko biloba memory stuff in your old age Kenny :hide:
:mrgreen:

Well heck I thought you said the 15th through the 19th. Good thing I didn't just drive on down to surprise u. It would have been a surprise if I had to stay a week extra. :shock:

kenny thomas":1eu6zhrm said:
Well heck I thought you said the 15th through the 19th. Good thing I didn't just drive on down to surprise u. It would have been a surprise if I had to stay a week extra. :shock:
Heck them floridians wouldn't know what to do when they seen a scruffy ol mountain man like you they would think it was something that crawled outta the swamps

I'm sure we woulda found some trouble to get in somewhere for that extra week. I may have said 15th, but if I did I was wrong. Imagine that

Hook you taking over from Steve Irwin, or our Shaun Foggett...although he is croc man....you can be gater man...have fun but take care, like to read your posts, don't want to hear about you....take pic's and post please.

We'll be careful Chrissy, don't worry. Its funny though, everyone acts like I'm crazy for doing it. But everyone I know gator hunts too. I was talking to some friends today that limited out first day with 4 gators and they were done before dark. Ill post the picture once I get it. And ill be sure to post some of our pictures too. Hopefully the gators don't get to spooky before we can get to them

Come on down Greg. Anyone here that wants to there's an open invite. Even if we fill our tags I'm sure I can find a friend that hasn't filled theirs and could use a hand. A lot of people say they want to do it..very few actually do because its an all night deal sometimes. That and its "scary"lol

Latest posts