Goodbye all

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how great the years have been and goodbye to all the good folks ( as well as the two azz holes, I'll let you figure out who the two are :mrgreen: ). The world ends tomorrow early in the AM, it's been great and with luck I can talk my wife into sex tonight, before we all die.

So, goodbye, with luck I die with a smile on my face. :tiphat:

greybeard":2y60txrl said:
Bye Alan.
Keep asking one thought, just before that moment comes:
Would the Ducks really have won?

Well , yes of course "... Huh? But the main thought is on something else .... Oh wait my wife is home, time to pour on the charm! :mrgreen:

I guess you could call me a "prepper". I keep pestering my wife with things like "but honey, what if it all ends tommorrow and it's up to you and me to repopulate the earth?!!" I am a firm believer that you will respond in the way you were trained so it's of the utmost importance that she and I are in perfect concert at this one event and only practice will make perfect.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to circumvent that whole tied tubes thing and then we're ready to rebuild humanity should we be so lucky as to survive.

Well, I'll step up and take one of the azz hole spots, I know it's me. :mrgreen: 3way, your turn to step up and admit you're the other. Better hurry there's only about 5 minutes left!

Isomade":3lovti5n said:
Well, I'll step up and take one of the azz hole spots, I know it's me. :mrgreen: 3way, your turn to step up and admit you're the other. Better hurry there's only about 5 minutes left!

Hold on Iso, my wife has been home for a couple of hours ...... I'm out of breath and pretty sweaty ... Been a very busy couple of hours with my wife ...... Hold on she's saying something! ....... Yes honey I've swept the floors and washed the dishes .... Huh? Oh yea you'll have clean laundry for tomorrow, yes dear I'll get up early and wash your car in the morning. :( Life's a bummer. :lol:

Nah, you and 3way turned out to pretty good guys, worth something. :tiphat:

Keep guessing.

Aparently azz holes were immune to the Mayan disappearance. Alan it looks like its just me and you. :lol:

Isomade":h2z9nguv said:
Aparently azz holes were immune to the Mayan disappearance. Alan it looks like its just me and you. :lol:

After just reading CP's comments about the survivors having a species saving responsibility, I sure hope that /\ doesn't mean you 2 are gonna re-populate the Earth.....
:hide:

greybeard":2s77nrc3 said:
Isomade":2s77nrc3 said:

After just reading CP's comments about the survivors having a species saving responsibility, I sure hope that /\ doesn't mean you 2 are gonna re-populate the Earth.....
Looks like you just volunteered and now there are 3 of us. :lol:

Isomade":3908w2wc said:
greybeard":3908w2wc said:
Isomade":3908w2wc said:

Looks like you just volunteered and now there are 3 of us. :lol:
No problem--I've been called worse--and on rare occasions , guilty as charged.

Latest posts