Gonna go on the welfare like my neighbors........

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here 7 is the magic number for kids. They get increasing benefits for each child up to seven and then they stop. At least thats how I overheard 2 women talking at the hospital after my wife had our last child. One was MAD because she had twins on the last round and that gave her eight so she had one extra set of baggage that she couldn't collect on!

grannysoo":1vsjk3t9 said:
Our area is nothing but "get-a-check" city. Yes, there are deserving people that need help, but some of those lazy a$$ people work harder to get a check than they would at a real job. Let's get a check from the government and then work under the table for cash.

It just bites my rear end that all of us pay for this. Some people just should not breed.

It sounds awful tempting... living without having to work. But I suspect that for most of us all the lying, cheating, and sneaking around you would have to do to get it free isn''t worth all the effort it would take. For normal folks it's less work to support yourself honestly. MHO.

Jon

Horticattleman":3uszg23n said:
Here 7 is the magic number for kids. They get increasing benefits for each child up to seven and then they stop. At least thats how I overheard 2 women talking at the hospital after my wife had our last child. One was MAD because she had twins on the last round and that gave her eight so she had one extra set of baggage that she couldn't collect on!

Isn't that lovely! :mad:

I may not have much, but what I have I paid for.

You try to be honest and do right, but day in and day out, honest hard working folks have to worry about keeping what little they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts