Global Warming must be true.

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":3bhs9h6l said:
When Bez got an Angus bull, He77 froze over.

Sold him last fall - could not refuse the money - used him all summer and he left here for about 400 bucks more than I paid for him

And it would seem that the coldest ever Feb (130 years of records) on record has just left us - I am still wondering how we managed

Quick edit - 400 bucks more than my WIFE paid for him - because I sure as heck did not buy him!

TennesseeTuxedo":2fv94xjg said:
Heck fire Bez, you and ole CB should share some tall tales from the Little Ice Age with us sometime.

Bez email me or call we could meet with this whipper snapper and learn him some respect for his elders.
I suggest hickory.
The Irony here in my youth the science world was predicting we were entering another ice age.
Now we are going to burn up and drown.

Caustic Burno":39wi5kps said:
TennesseeTuxedo":39wi5kps said:
Heck fire Bez, you and ole CB should share some tall tales from the Little Ice Age with us sometime.

Bez email me or call we could meet with this whipper snapper and learn him some respect for his elders.
I suggest hickory.
The Irony here in my youth the science world was predicting we were entering another ice age.
Now we are going to burn up and drown.

Heck those whipper snappers would out run you and me in a heartbeat - but if we get them cornered they are in trouble! LOL

If you two old farts run into something you can't handle, give me a holler.........................................I'll find 'somebody' to help ya out--somewhere.

Did Alaska have to move the starting point farther north for the Ididorod ? I thought that the news person said they did not have enough snow on the ground to be safe.

mwj":2nya1108 said:
Did Alaska have to move the starting point farther north for the Ididorod ? I thought that the news person said they did not have enough snow on the ground to be safe.
Same system causing all the snow in the NE of the US is keeping snow from falling around the are of the start. Simple moving of the jet stream. Temperature is just as cold as always..just no snow.

Are the Eskimoses complaining? If you read the first chapter of an Arkansas History text book it describes the Ice Age very well. Read between the lines and you see the Earth has been warming since cavemen days. Also heard of a study from Sweden I think that showed a 95% correlation between sunspot activity and our warmer tempretures

rnh1":yyxqch8i said:
Are the Eskimoses complaining? If you read the first chapter of an Arkansas History text book it describes the Ice Age very well. Read between the lines and you see the Earth has been warming since cavemen days. Also heard of a study from Sweden I think that showed a 95% correlation between sunspot activity and our warmer tempretures
Read the next chapter and you'll see where the earth went back into a cooling period of a few thousand years. These cycles have been coming and going since the beginning of time. That is "climate" change.

mwj":1j2qmnjg said:

Yes they did. I have a cousin who lives in Anchorage. He said they had to truck in snow to Anchorage for the "official" start of the race. They normally do the ceremony in town then take the dogs and sleds out to Willow for the actual start. This year they had to go clear up to Fairbanks for enough snow to run the race.

In case you haven't seen this.....

positive_proof_of_global_warming.jpg

Latest posts