GitTogether 06'

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms":1zsye6hf said:
Against my better judgement :? , because of the Crowder and Warpaint jokes that I have posted, I am planning on making the trip to the Gitogether. I will be there sometime Saturday afternoon and stay until mid-day Sunday.

atta boy rod. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cowspider":ccvb8g2i said:
Take lot's of Pic' at your get-2-gather so us what can't come can share in all your fun. lot's of Pic's of the butt- a-ful women's :cboy:

i'm planning on taking my digi cam. it takes short videos too. should be very interesting.

Nowland Farms":36hu5ytv said:
Against my better judgement :? , because of the Crowder and Warpaint jokes that I have posted, I am planning on making the trip to the Gitogether. I will be there sometime Saturday afternoon and stay until mid-day Sunday.

Ok Rod, your assignment should choose to accept is to get lots of incriminating photo's and send them along to me so I can blackmail folks. Don't you say a word about it though. Pretend like you are just there for the party. ;-)

flaboy-":11yfobn1 said:
Nowland Farms":11yfobn1 said:

Ok Rod, your assignment should choose to accept is to get lots of incriminating photo's and send them along to me so I can blackmail folks. Don't you say a word about it though. Pretend like you are just there for the party. ;-)

didn't trust me with the assignment afterall?

Nowland Farms":11e522xl said:
Rod, Please forward me a release to have a DNA swab done on you. Might solve some un-solved crimes here.Glad to hear you're coming.... should make the GitTogether sink to a new lower level. :shock:

Someone has stolen my idea! The wife is purchasing a new digital camera for mother's day, and I was planning on having her take numerous picture of everyone; and then ofcourse use them judiciously in future posts ;-)

cypressfarms":18se0v8p said:
Someone has stolen my idea! The wife is purchasing a new digital camera for mother's day, and I was planning on having her take numerous picture of everyone; and then ofcourse use them judiciously in future posts ;-)

you go right ahead and do as you planned! The more incriminating pics we have, the better! :p We wanna see em!!! bring em on! comeon cowboy! :p

cowgirl580+":12wcw3ap said:
flaboy-":12wcw3ap said:
Nowland Farms":12wcw3ap said:

Shhhhhhhhhh cowgirl, you are supposed to be undercover. I gotta have a backup ya know in case old Rod gets caught. Now you and Critter pretend both need to pretend to be there for the social activities. :lol:

*FOR IMMEADIATE RELEASE* Urgent Bulletin. Apparently "Larry" Has got a connection with a local Motel owner, that has been gracious enuff to provide discount Lodging for anyone attending the GitTogether.

This special discount applies to anyone wishing to stay at "DisComfort Inn'. Larry says he stays there when he Bug Bombs the Attic he lives in.Rates start at 17.95.Larry says it's got matressess with more miles than a 62' Galaxie with a rolled back odometer.Only problem is 'Larry" says he's had a rash and an itch that wont go away, and strange blisters, since his last stay. I think "Larry caught a case of "Bloomer Crickets"

But at 17.95 a night, you may wanna take your chances... :shock:

flaboy-":2iwv7ter said:
cowgirl580+":2iwv7ter said:
flaboy-":2iwv7ter said:
Nowland Farms":2iwv7ter said:

Shhhhhhhhhh cowgirl, you are supposed to be undercover. I gotta have a backup ya know in case old Rod gets caught. Now you and Critter pretend both need to pretend to be there for the social activities. :lol:

i was throwing them off the scent. then they wouldn't suspect me of taking incriminating pictures. :roll: my cover has been compromised. :(

Latest posts