GitTogether 06'

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Allright Boys and Girls, I need a show of hands on who all is gonna make it here Memorial Day Weekend.

I've got to get on the ball and start picking up roadkill,and I want to make sure I get enough for everyone.You can RSVP by PM., or if you're not the shy type, post your RSVP right here.

See you there Saturday, Sunday, and maybe Monday.

My son an I will probally be there for Saturday and Sunday. Let us know what we need to bring.

Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it, either. :( We're going to be heavy into first cutting and irrigating.

Cypress, wife, three kids, mother in law, and two sacks of crawfish will be in attendance Saturday afternoon/evening.

If we can find the place, count me and the wifey in for saturday evening. As said before, let us know what to bring or what the recommended donation will be.

El_Putzo":zh052m9t said:
If we can find the place, count me and the wifey in for saturday evening. As said before, let us know what to bring or what the recommended donation will be.
I got a big Ol' Bucket and I cut a hole in the lid, that's big enuff to take 100 dollar bills. ;-) We'll be glad to have Yall James!

That's great news Baron. I just want to warn the folks comin' that my Sister Irma-Lou will be here. Please dont any of yall make fun of her. She may look familiar to some of you, as she's been airing a lot of her dirty laundry on Montel,Oprah, Dr. Shill and Jerry Springer TV shows. She may try to talk your ears off about her stint she did, wrongly convicted of course in a Federal Women's Prison for trying to claim I was her Son. Dont believe a word she says, and try to ignore her. She'll be wearin' a see thru nighty, and claiming her real name is Delta Dawn.

image007.jpg

cowspider":jsgz7qdx said:
Take lot's of Pic' at your get-2-gather so us what can't come can share in all your fun. lot's of Pic's of the butt- a-ful women's :cboy:
Dont worry,we got a Fox news crew, gonna film the whole event.May be like a Survivor type show.My girls are gonna be real stars. Asteroids that is.

Against my better judgement :? , because of the Crowder and Warpaint jokes that I have posted, I am planning on making the trip to the Gitogether. I will be there sometime Saturday afternoon and stay until mid-day Sunday.

Latest posts