Getting Ready

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't, but I just bought a bunch of stuff to start my garden.
I picked up a tripod sprinkler to water my garden. A bag of potting soil. A tray to start my seedlings. Miricle grow, Lord knows I really need that.

So many neat garden things I really really wanted. A covered porch swing. A water foutain. Wind chimes. A bird bath.

I need to get some more pots for my herbs that I keep in the house.

Who else is getting ready?

Went to the Farm Fleet store Yesterday. They had the garden stuff all over the area where you walk in and check out. I was tempted. I should buy some of the "hard to find later" type seeds.
Up here, if you wait to long to buy Buttercup Squash seeds they're hard to find. I will buy 5 pks of Zucchini's, but only need about 5 plants. :???:

I've got a 50# bag of Yukon Golds and my red and yellow onion bulbs ready but the garden is too wet to work in and they are calling for rain pretty much around the clock for the next 3 days. The weather idiots are saying we don't need the moisture because we are already over an inch above normal for the year. Guess they figure the New Year's holiday wiped out last years shortages. :roll:

Got it all in the ground today. I now have to hope and pray we don't get a late frost. It feels good to see the garden all planted. I am so ready for spring!

Latest posts