Ready if the SHTF

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
We had lots of rain this year and plenty in the garden to harvest. Bout worked these old bones to death to get it all done.

001ga.jpg

002pby.jpg

016fjp.jpg

006jlp.jpg

012uj.jpg

highgrit":2011gi8j said:
Looks like you have some good eating there.
A lot of times when we set down to eat everything on the table we grow including the meat.

Looks good, that took a lot of snappin. I'd put a prop under that bottom shelf of green beans though, just in case. Thats a lotta weight for those brackets.

Jogeephus":1ataiirz said:
jltrent":1ataiirz said:
highgrit":1ataiirz said:
Looks like you have some good eating there.
A lot of times when we set down to eat everything on the table we grow including the meat.

Makes the meal all the better doesn't it!?!?

It isn't loaded with salt, sugar, preservatives, coloring and lord only knows what else. My wife and I did two more canning s of tomato s and four quart freezer bags of cut up apples this evening to make apple pies with latter. I probably have twice as many jars of tomatoes(juice and cut up) as is in the photo above now. :D

tripleBfarms":378c0z6x said:
I'd put a prop under that bottom shelf of green beans though, just in case. Thats a lotta weight for those brackets.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. that does look good we didnt can anywhere near that much we mostly freeze our stuff. I bet you could sell all that to a doomsday prepper for 200k lol

Latest posts