Dang deer getting my beans

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook

Reaction score
A small one light town in central florida
The few deer that are here are making me mad. They eating all the tops. It's got 4' field fence around it, about 50x50. Will Some old stinky t shirts hung on the fence keep them out? Maybe I should run a hotwire up about 5 feet high.

Hook":16270e1h said:
The few deer that are here are making me mad. They eating all the tops. It's got 4' field fence around it, about 50x50. Will Some old stinky t shirts hung on the fence keep them out? Maybe I should run a hotwire up about 5 feet high.

soap with strong smell like irish springs cut into chunks around the garden switch soap types each week. But the absolute best thing I have use that kept the deer from eating my sweet potato vines and to keep hawks and owls out of my rabbit pen is this.

http://niteguard.com/

Plant more beans - enough for you and enough for deer. That way when deer season comes in deadeye can kill a few. You have to learn to coexist. The injun should be the one telling you this. I beginning to have some doubts.

Run a piece of 200lbs mono 2-3' feet outside the fence all the way around. A hot wire 2-3 feet outside the fence will work also.

kenny thomas":2crh16yc said:
Deepsouth":2crh16yc said:
kenny thomas":2crh16yc said:
Deep South, do you have one of the Wicked lights? I read some on them and they look good.

I haven't bought one kenny but sky uses one like it.
Thanks, I almost ordered one tonight.

Talk to him. I think he has a kill light.

We have a four foot fence around the garden and above that about a foot higher a line of survey tape. It flutters in the breeze, don't know if that's what keeps the deer out, but they are eating everything right up to the fence but not going over.

Latest posts