Getting Brave..(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

jenran

Reaction score
Love this site....finally got brave enough to post some pics. Its always good to have others look at your cattle----looking for some good honest evaluation.
This is a pic of a 4yr old cow taken the day after we weaned (great time to see udders)
215m3.JPG

This is her sire
jr2.JPG

So...what do ya think ???? :)

jenran":2xf223l1 said:
Love this site....finally got brave enough to post some pics. Its always good to have others look at your cattle----looking for some good honest evaluation.
This is a pic of a 4yr old cow taken the day after we weaned (great time to see udders)
215m3.JPG

This is her sire
jr2.JPG

So...what do ya think ???? :)
i like the cow very much.she has the udder of a 2yr old.i like her sire as well.nice even well balanced horns.big stout bull.

You did not have to wait to "be brave" to post pictures like that!! Nice cattle.

nice cattle, I like the volume on the cow and if I am correct see is moderate in frame. What is the bloodline of the bull? He is nicely musceled down into his stifle.

That bull is a brute!! Let's see some pictures of some of his male offspring. Don't be afraid to show off cattle of this caliber. Boone

I agree with all of the comments so far.
Great looking bull.
Would be proud to have him workin on my farm.

MD

Thanks for the reply's-- I don't have any current pic's of his sons--but we have used quite a few for ourselves, and sold a few. His sons look a lot like him... real thick butted with good tops and moderate frame--i'll see if I can snap some shots. He is a 721G son who is the same sire as Upstreams Knight bull and out of an Energizer cow. I am considering flushing this cow after she calves this coming year----partly why I was wondering what others thought of her. Now I just need to figure out what to flush her to ???? :)

Very good cow and bull. If looking for outstanding beef cattle Canada is still the place to go search them out.
I really like them!!

Nice, really nice. You should be proud. No need to be apprehensive about posting pics of those cattle, you should see some of my junk! :oops:

cfpinz

He must not have seen some of the garbage that some have posted in the past.
It's funny how some people with garbage are plum proud of them and others with outstanding cattle are apprehensive about them and wonder if they will be criticized for posting their pics. :lol:

Latest posts