Get ready for a "assault" knife ban

Help Support CattleToday:

I am wondering about an assault club or rock ban. You wont be allowed to carry more than 6 rocks at anyone time. And of course you will have to have a concealed carry permit to put a rock in your pocket.

i carry my assault knife, every where i go... and you never know it.. it looks like your typical harmless case stockman... but pi$$ me off...and watch it transform

I carry a variety of assault knives. My "Old Timer' Improved Muskrat really conceals well when out in polite company. But around the place I pack the ulimate assault knive..... a leatherman wave. Two knive blades, saw, file, pliers, screw drives, etc...... I can cut you up, pull out finger nails, saw off limbs, file off your teeth, and generally mess you up if you be nice with me.

They won't want all of our knives. At least not at first... It will start with anything with a black handle and then move to multi-bladed knives. Anything that keeps an edge long enough to make more than ten cuts without sharpening will be a no-no.

My just-n-Case Trapper is already banned. Try to board a commercial airline with one, you'll see some real B.S. then.
Our rights have been stomped in the ground. I would think anyone killed or hurt in a gun or knife free zone should be
able to bring charges against the government for not protecting them in a protected area.

If knife prices triple, I am going to sell a bunch of them. Might even make a few more.

I have a pretty good Case Collection might turn into even more money as they will be pre ban Case's.

AlaCowman I am with you on the Stockman I prefer the Tony Bose collection sowbelly myself.
When squirrel hunting I carry an improved muskrat. I like the Saddlehorn's as well.

I find it funny that they say its a stabbing but the officials do not know what type of weapon was used. Usually when someone is stabbed its a knife of some sort you would think. I guess you could stab someone with a fork, pencil, or any sharp object but I don't think it would be quite as effective as a knife.

Workinonit Farm":1jfw6nc3 said:
iowafarmer":1jfw6nc3 said:
or any sharp object but I don't think it would be quite as effective as a knife.

Oh I don't know....broken glass can be rather effective.

Katherine
I'll take your word for it. Sounds like you have experience. Is this recent or from your Past? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ban knives now....knives have been the leading cause of death and destruction since the stone age.....the first weapon developed after the club was the flint knife.... the antiquated 2nd amendment discusses the right to keep and bear arms.....knives are certainly arms. After all Abraham was going to use a knife to kill his own son until god inteveined and stayed his hand....Even then god recognized the danger of the knife. The legacy of such terror was renewed just yesterday by another crazy man stabbing people in Texas.....Ban knives now....Knives are much more dangerous than guns becasue they do not require magazines of ammunition....just the will to kill....

You can look at the Co. Ct or Tx attacker and each one of them have the look that the porch light has a 15 watt bulb in a 60 watt socket. This get's back to you can't cure a mad dog.

I'm a little short in ammo but don't intend to get caught short if there is a run on knives.
Bought another one in Wal Mart tonight. It cost $1.00. :nod: How can you go wrong at this price?

ALACOWMAN":f5pq7sr0 said:
they can make knives in prison from anything..
That's right and they call them shanks. That's the biggest reason everything's banned in prisons and prisoners are constantly searched for contraband.

Latest posts