Gelbvieh Fall Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm going to make a definite echo in here.. I like the red one best as well.. Partly because that's what suits my goals and herd, and also because he posed best for the picture... I can't see that much of the first one, and the third doesn't impress me much in any way... Dad looks good though.

Got some heifers to show off too?

cowgirl8":3fzjtix0 said:
I think at one time, someone, told me this..... :lol2:

Do whatever floats your boat lady just do not look for validation from people who know what good cattle look like.

----------------------------------> and i'm a guru now

What the flying F is wrong with you !~
You do not even raise a "breed"

Have pictures of heifers I am thinking about keeping them all as replacement. The pictures of the bulls are hard to take they are pretty friendly and don't always stand the way I need them too. Thanks for all the comments, think these bulls calves will work as herd bulls have a couple other reds a little younger that are also pretty good calves. Yes there are more just haven't got any decent shots at them yet.

Double V, I have the same trouble with my cattle.. They're always facing me.. One heifer in particular I can't get more than 5 feet away from... Nice heifer but can't get that picture!

3waycross":1t6fhs45 said:
Jake":1t6fhs45 said:
Look good Vic.

Thanks. Great pictures of your heifers. Wish I had your grass.

I am going to have to either find some for next year or buy some. There are 60 head in that group and they don't all have a place to run as pairs.

MistyMorning":3pc1wsxc said:
Looking forward to seeing the heifers Vic. Nice thick boys, what are they eating?

They are on pasture and some grain. They will not go on test until this fall. He is letting them go slow this summer and then test in the fall and a spring sale. I am guessing they should hit 13 to 15 hundred lbs by march.

hadn't had room to give them anything but grass, wish I could feed them alittle but they look like there doing alright.

Latest posts