GB you got two days

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":2svgt6a2 said:
Without rain in the forecast starting tomorrow.
Raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock here right now.
:lol: I saw that too. I have the same forecast.... It rained 40 days once before.....about 9 days in this time. :)

I'm gonna hit the jetties in the morning .. 2 weeks ago 3 of us brought home 45 trout and 7 reds .. we were back at the boat ramp at 9 .. my yard is so wet I couldn't mow if I wanted to ..

Sabine .. the lake has been off this year because of the rain .. this will probably be my last trip .. I'll start flounder fishing next week until bow season starts . I'll probably hit the flounder for a few days in November too .

I got my fertilize out already--between rains sat & Sunday. I do need some sunshine now tho, so I can do like JS and get my lawn mowed. It's like walking on a really long haired sponge.

greybeard":16h49p6e said:
I got my fertilize out already--between rains sat & Sunday. I do need some sunshine now tho, so I can do like JS and get my lawn mowed. It's like walking on a really long haired sponge.
I'm probably gonna have to drag the brush hog over it before I can cut mine with the regular mower ..

JSCATTLE":3lrk1450 said:
I'm gonna hit the jetties in the morning .. 2 weeks ago 3 of us brought home 45 trout and 7 reds .. we were back at the boat ramp at 9 .. my yard is so wet I couldn't mow if I wanted to ..
Hey that's like bringing home the bacon. I would like to box some good fish to eat right now! Have a safe trip!

I got my lawn mowed today--cut it at highest deck setting and at the slowest travel setting. Not without problems tho--For the first time ever, I got the lawnmower stuck so bad I had to go get the tractor and pull it out--in my yard.

Latest posts