Gas shocker

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dun

Reaction score
Say gas at 1.959 today. Couldn't believe it's under 2 bucks

didn't notice yet, didn't go to town today though. It was 2.02 the other day when I filled up.

filled up for 2.14... drove around the corner and it was 2.05... hope it keeps goin down

A month or so before the election last year, gas went down to $2.09 around here. Then in Decembner it jumped up to $2.15 overnight. Not even overnight. We went to Texas to a meeting one night about 5 pm and when we drove back home about 9:30, gas had gone up everywhere to $2.15. It's still $2.15, even though oil is down considerably since November, less than $52 a barrel today.

Our gas prices have been a 2.29 for the past few months. They finally dropped to 2.19 this morning.

Ryan":1e18ewm1 said:
filled up for 2.14... drove around the corner and it was 2.05... hope it keeps goin down

Good to know that happens to other people that is usually my luck!

I think I paid 1.95 the last time I filled up. 1.59! Wow! I would love to see that again! My husband spends more on gas than he does on his car payment.

It's gone down here in town to $2.09 today and diesel is $2.46 which is still a rip off. The sad thing is-we all see it for $2.00+ and think we're getting a deal. I for one am sick and tired of being gouged. :mad:

Rustler9":1uxm5gyy said:
It's gone down here in town to $2.09 today and diesel is $2.46 which is still a rip off. The sad thing is-we all see it for $2.00+ and think we're getting a deal. I for one am sick and tired of being gouged. :mad:

I'll drink to that...and I am...

Alice

This afternoon it was $1.85 outside Miami OK. Usually OK is higher than in Joplin MO but it went down almost 20 cents cheaper for some reason than in Joplin. The last time this happened at this same convenient store was when we started dropping like crazy a few months ago. I hope the same thing happens.

Gas been killing me lately. My son hit a deer with my work van and I been driving his Dodge truck 11 mpg stinks!

Diesel was $2.50 here the other day. Hope it will come down.

1.92 here in Middle Tennessee. Warm weather in the NE has lowered the demand for crude. This and along with ethanol use I think it should stay lower than the norm unless some nut in Iran starts jumping up and down with his rants.

Was down at Benton, MO yesterday and a gas station that advertised their gas as 85% ethanol was $1.63 gallon.

Gas in the Jackson, MO area is $1.81 but surrounding towns are still $1.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts