G13 Structure

Help Support CattleToday:

spears

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the G13 angus bull. Such as has anyone seen any of his calves and what were they like.

I have seen one of his sons (QLC LaGrand Forum - 14476613) and he looks like the kind to me.

I have a son of Structure. His first calves are being born now and are good thick calves. I liked most of his sons at the QLC sale last year. He is a quality bull and will put some bone in the progeny.

Some man named Brown had a structure bull at Hutchinson Ks. a couple years back that was a nice bull. Smooth with lots of bone. I think his name was Brown. Very nice fella.

Well if you are looking for good composition in a bull G13 was the Sire of the year and the Get of sire of the year with the most ROV points so he sires some pretty quality animals I tried him this year as well

I have seen only a few and they were all real top quality.
His daughters seem to be real good mama cows producing quality sons and daughters.

Saw Structure two years ago at Hawkeyes. Was very impressed by how well he has held up. For an older bull, especially one that has spent considerable time at a stud, he is sound, heavy muscled and flashy.

Calves seem to be pretty much the same.

I had only seen 1 G13 son until the other day. They are muscular cattle that I would love to feed any day. I have some reservations as to how easy keeping they will be. I would like to see a little more depth of chest. I do appreciate them for having good attitudes.

Remember, he is a Stockman 365 son. I bet you would like to feed them as the 365 cattle are corn cattle. If you don't have corn, better not have 365.

Lots of hair, good growth, big scrotal, fleshing ability was his really only big downfall.

I believe he has a son G13 Steel, #'s look pretty good, and seems to be calving ease if I remember right.

Latest posts