Funny ways to carry livestock

Help Support CattleToday:

We raise some holstein heifers for couple of our neighbors. Yesterday one calved unexpectedly we delivered the heifer so she could be milked. The calf was weak so we kept it overnight. This morning it was ready to go, my son didn't want to hook the trailer to haul 1 calf so he put a couple feed bags on the floor tossed the calf in and took off. Up the road the calh started to get up he reached over to push it back down, drove right through a stop sign. Wouldn't you know it, state trooper was there and pulled him over. By the time the trooper walked up to the window that durned calf was standing with its head sticking over the dash. The stunned cop looked at that calf, My son said some guys have a dog ride around with them I have a cow.

The trooper said "you have a nice day" walked off laughing.

We had a baby calf once we had to bottle feed Well wouldn't ya know it, that would be during deer season and the rut was on . We decided to go to our hunting lease for the weekend but what to do with the calf. will we loaded him up on the back of the pick up with the four wheeler and off we go. How we are in the middle of town and people are honking thier horn and pointing at us. We thought we had a flat tire or something but no just the claf decided he was a dog and he was standing up in the bed of the truck.

Latest posts