Fugitive on loose

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":6rx0yww0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":6rx0yww0 said:
That holster rides too high.

Back to the holster. A good pancake holster is the best way to carry a large revolver. This is a full size Ruger Blackhawk 44 magnum. On a stiff belt, it rides high, slightly behind the right arm. Stays out of your way when walking. The arm moves freely over it and it is high enough that the bottom does not bang around.
It is flat to the body and you can wear a coat or jacket comfortably over it . If one is hiking back country and need a large calibre, I don't know of a better way to carry. Notice there are two loops on the front. It allows one to change the angle of the grip.
34rerzl.jpg

What if you wore it on the left side? Would it still be comfortable? Seems it sould be easier to draw on the left side. Looks like it would be poking you in the ribs all the time the way you have it now.
Also wondering what crime this fugitive committed. We had one several years ago that did something I can't say here in front of a couple older ladies. The law acted like he killed 10 people over that deal. He was probably harmless and they caught him without a fight after a week or so.

Lucky":33w497xg said:
Bright Raven":33w497xg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":33w497xg said:
That holster rides too high.

Back to the holster. A good pancake holster is the best way to carry a large revolver. This is a full size Ruger Blackhawk 44 magnum. On a stiff belt, it rides high, slightly behind the right arm. Stays out of your way when walking. The arm moves freely over it and it is high enough that the bottom does not bang around.
It is flat to the body and you can wear a coat or jacket comfortably over it . If one is hiking back country and need a large calibre, I don't know of a better way to carry. Notice there are two loops on the front. It allows one to change the angle of the grip.
34rerzl.jpg

What if you wore it on the left side? Would it still be comfortable? Seems it sould be easier to draw on the left side. Looks like it would be poking you in the ribs all the time the way you have it now.
Also wondering what crime this fugitive committed. We had one several years ago that did something I can't say here in front of a couple older ladies. The law acted like he killed 10 people over that deal. He was probably harmless and they caught him without a fight after a week or so.

Glad you ask. It can be worn either side. In fact, the leathersmith that made it likes to wear it on the left. Put the belt through the lower loop and it offers a very nice cross draw. I have worn it both ways but if you are walking a lot, the butt does get in your way on the left side. These are very safe holsters. I like the way it locks down the hammer. NOPE: Does not poke the ribs.

I don't know anything about the fugitive.

ez14.":1xh4sql6 said:
Bright Raven":1xh4sql6 said:
ez14.":1xh4sql6 said:
Yes :nod:
2h7q5c6.jpg
How long did you wait to take the picture??

Looks like you really did a number on the poor guy! What did he do? Beat your grandma or something?

That is what a 44 magnum does. Anything less than a 44 magnum or 45 ACP is uncivilized.

Here in Minnesota, in my hotel room, laughing my butt off!
Tucker is a Auzzie, and will BITE!
There are lots of places for fugitives to hide at my place!
RON, clean the house! lol. It looks like a mess!
Corgi's are the BEST DOG EVER!!!! lol

Now, back to our show... and bed! Early morning for us!

Instant classic thread.

I'm pretty sure we're being trolled by CG8, she stole Ron's password, and logged in as him.

:lol: :lol:

Fire Sweep Ranch":1yb3abni said:
Here in Minnesota, in my hotel room, laughing my butt off!
Tucker is a Auzzie, and will BITE!
There are lots of places for fugitives to hide at my place!
RON, clean the house! lol. It looks like a mess!
Corgi's are the BEST DOG EVER!!!! lol

Now, back to our show... and bed! Early morning for us!
Can't leave Ron alone at home, see what happens. :hide:

The fugitive who was evading police had a warrant for his arrest. He allegedly held a woman against her will and beat her. They have not apprehended him but have learned that he has left the area. The incident occurred in a nearby town - Aurora, MO. A local farmer who was here yesterday thought he was one of what he called "local trailer trash" that lives only a mile east of here. All second hand information.