Fugitive on loose

Help Support CattleToday:

Txpiney":3du9rzcb said:
Well, did they get him????? :pop:

I have not heard. The SIL is a volunteer search and rescue - has connections to county law enforcement. I have not heard from her this morning. I did turn their dog Tucker loose. I would not want to meet him. He has bitten about a dozen people that I know of, including me.

I will hear something shortly I suspect.

Note: Tucker bit me in the back of the thigh. Two of their corgis got into a fight. I was breaking it up. I was pounding on the corgi that started the fight with a boot. Tucker took that as his cue to attack me from the back. Put two slices across the back of my thigh. He bit the mailman and the husband of a local lady who watches their farm and helps with breeding.

SIL just got word from dispatch that fugitive is still at large. They suspect he has moved out of the area. Suggested that I continue to pack.

Bright Raven":zdylegyg said:
Txpiney":zdylegyg said:

I have not heard. The SIL is a volunteer search and rescue - has connections to county law enforcement. I have not heard from her this morning. I did turn their dog Tucker loose. I would not want to meet him. He has bitten about a dozen people that I know of, including me.

Note: Tucker bit me in the back of the thigh. Two of their corgis got into a fight. I was breaking it up. I was pounding on the corgi that started the fight with a boot. Tucker took that as his cue to attack me from the back. Put two slices across the back of my thigh. He bit the mailman and the husband of a local lady who watches their farm and helps with breeding.

Tucker would take that last long walk over the hill. He has already proven it is not an isolated incident by your own testimony.

Caustic Burno":2laylpdb said:
Bright Raven":2laylpdb said:
Txpiney":2laylpdb said:

Tucker would take that last long walk over the hill. He has already proven it is not an isolated incident by your own testimony.

I knew that was coming.

TennesseeTuxedo":1aot1sky said:
Caustic Burno":1aot1sky said:
Bright Raven":1aot1sky said:

I knew that was coming.

Well, I don't trust Tucker. When I come back from errands, he meets me at the gate. When I get out to open and close the gate, he sure keeps me under surveillance!

TennesseeTuxedo":1v5d66pu said:
I told you those sawed off little runts couldn't be trusted.

This is not a corgi. What ever he is. He is big!!! And he bites like a vise.

Plus, he has crazy eyes.

TennesseeTuxedo":1x48c36e said:
Bright Raven":1x48c36e said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1x48c36e said:
I told you those sawed off little runts couldn't be trusted.

Plus, he has crazy eyes.

I'd prolly get along fine with him then. Can't stand a Corgi.

On a more pleasant topic, they just sent me a picture of Bright Raven Simmental Farm Elevated Princess who is being shown at the Simmental Nationals in Minnesota this week by their son. I hope they do well:
k537za.jpg

Maybe you could saddle up a pony and go catch the fugitive today. Are you handy with a rope?

Bright Raven":1z2qogzk said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1z2qogzk said:
Bright Raven":1z2qogzk said:

Plus, he has crazy eyes.

I'd prolly get along fine with him then. Can't stand a Corgi.

On a more pleasant topic, they just sent me a picture of Bright Raven Simmental Farm Elevated Princess who is being shown at the Simmental Nationals in Minnesota this week by their son. I hope they do well:
k537za.jpg

Great looking heifer.

Bright Raven":3dnx27v8 said:
Lucky":3dnx27v8 said:
Maybe you could saddle up a pony and go catch the fugitive today. Are you handy with a rope?

Lol. I think Tucker might be the way to go.

Tucker could be a descendant of the bloodlines of Shermaine's Chowdoodle. If you recall, he too liked to attack from behind and bite people in the azz. Be careful Ron. Things went south for Shermaine in a hurry :hide:

Serious business. We had a guy rob a bank here about 12 yrs ago and go on the run. Several days later one of the guys I worked with at the time saw someone go in his barn. Sure enough it was the bank robber. He ended up shooting the bad guy in the leg with a shotgun before the cops showed up. Never know what can happen.

TennesseeTuxedo":3ssq4fr8 said:
That holster rides too high.

Back to the holster. A good pancake holster is the best way to carry a large revolver. This is a full size Ruger Blackhawk 44 magnum. On a stiff belt, it rides high, slightly behind the right arm. Stays out of your way when walking. The arm moves freely over it and it is high enough that the bottom does not bang around.
It is flat to the body and you can wear a coat or jacket comfortably over it . If one is hiking back country and need a large calibre, I don't know of a better way to carry. Notice there are two loops on the front. It allows one to change the angle of the grip.
34rerzl.jpg

Latest posts