Fugitive on loose

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Well, I had to go to Missouri to find excitement.

I am managing the Fire Sweep Simmental Ranch while they are at Nationals. While I was doing chores, I noticed several police cars traveling Highway W that is on the frontage of the farm. I then got a message from their SIL saying a fugitive is loose and seen running into the area at the back of the property.

I didn't bring my Wilson Combat CQB but I did bring my Ruger Blackhawk. 44 magnum with 240 jacketed hollow points.

20b264j.jpg

TennesseeTuxedo":tgvx8c5t said:
That holster rides too high.

No. Pancake holster. Custom made for me in Montana. It's a backwoods design. Not for fast draw. For comfort. You want it right against the body. Flat!

Amazing how well it handles a big revolver.

TennesseeTuxedo":35d1dny2 said:
This is a better look

Maybe a better look but not nearly as practical. Especially if you are hiking rough country. Only works in movies.

Bright Raven":1v8aap1h said:
Getting late, still have not apprehended the fugitive. Not going to be a restful night.
Y'all don't use dogs?
Had one here bout a year ago after trying to stay ahead of the hounds in the thicket for about four hours.
When he got to the road he gave up.
You could sit on the front porch and listen to the race. Cops had tracking collars on the hounds and were waiting for him when he got to the road.

Caustic Burno":2pwqf08d said:
Bright Raven":2pwqf08d said:
Getting late, still have not apprehended the fugitive. Not going to be a restful night.
Y'all don't use dogs?
Had one here bout a year ago after trying to stay ahead of the hounds in the thicket for about four hours.
When he got to the road he gave up.
You could sit on the front porch and listen to the race. Cops had tracking collars on the hounds and were waiting for him when he got to the road.

The SIL said they are bringing in dogs. What concerns me is him hiding out in a barn or shop building. Not going to be fun going through a door in the morning and getting smacked in the head with a 2x4!

Don't be scared. Maybe he just needs a hug or somebody to talk too. Fugitives have feelings too.

Lucky":t1aaebvr said:
Don't be scared. Maybe he just needs a hug or somebody to talk too. Fugitives have feelings too.

That's right Ron. Consider his feelings. Let him feel the heat of a bullet. Then hug him. And don't forget to listen to everything he has to say after that :lol2:

Bright Raven":28vshg3h said:
kenny thomas":28vshg3h said:
Bright Raven":28vshg3h said:
There is always a first time. This is one.
If you need to carry there you need to move

I think I will go home. Kentucky is much safer. Lol
You know I'm messing with you by quoting things from another thread. You proved my point much better than I can.