FSA Programs

Help Support CattleToday:

Jalopy

Reaction score
First let me state I am not in any FSA program. But while reading their literature it states that if one is convicted of growing a controlled substance they are disqualified from any program payments. To go further if you are a USPS employeee you are subject to random drug test to keep recieving your paycheck. So my question is why don't other federal programs enforce a similar policy before you recieve federal dollars? (ie. food stamps and welfare checks)

Jalopy":1y3s68tg said:
First let me state I am not in any FSA program. But while reading their literature it states that if one is convicted of growing a controlled substance they are disqualified from any program payments. To go further if you are a USPS employeee you are subject to random drug test to keep recieving your paycheck. So my question is why don't other federal programs enforce a similar policy before you recieve federal dollars? (ie. food stamps and welfare checks)

Because it just makes too much sense...........

Because we know they will fail the drug test and possibly steal from us. Next comes supporting them in the prisons for $30K per year. Why not just pay them $10-15 per year and let them use drugs? I would rather pay $10K than $30K, wouldn't you?

HerefordSire":1igmesd1 said:
Because we know they will fail the drug test and possibly steal from us. Next comes supporting them in the prisons for $30K per year. Why not just pay them $10-15 per year and let them use drugs? I would rather pay $10K than $30K, wouldn't you?

Those little green bands were pretty cheap last time I bought some. :lol: