Fox news

Help Support CattleToday:

I try to stay completely away from any news organization that leans hard left or right, either by open admission or by it's content.
I used to like Fox, till they simply saw no other viewpoint or possibility than far right ideology.
I never could stand NBC or their internet version MSNBC.

I think to get the full story you need to watch a hard right station then a hard left station. The truth will be somewhere in the middle of the two.

greybeard":39xdds8d said:
I try to stay completely away from any news organization that leans hard left or right, either by open admission or by it's content.
I used to like Fox, till they simply saw no other viewpoint or possibility than far right ideology.

Right? Fox is too far left for me. They're all left. Fox is just not as far out there as the rest.

backhoeboogie":3426d0u5 said:
greybeard":3426d0u5 said:

Right? Fox is too far left for me. They're all left. Fox is just not as far out there as the rest.
Well if your one of those big city liberals, that goes to every Hillary indoctrination meeting, like greybeard does, then you might see them as to far right.

backhoeboogie":1of6t03k said:
greybeard":1of6t03k said:

^^^^^^ This

sim.-ang.king":3c07ixuc said:
backhoeboogie":3c07ixuc said:
greybeard":3c07ixuc said:

Well if your one of those big city liberals, that goes to every Hillary indoctrination meeting, like greybeard does, then you might see them as to far right.
Extremes either direction are dangerous.

TexasBred":29jdes7w said:

Yes.

I wish they would all just expose the facts. Run that camera. Show us the footage. Facebook is deleting posts, shares and comments. There's a group marching thru the streets chanting "What do we want, DEAD COPS". What television station is showing coverage of that?

TB I am not asking for extreme. What I get is opinion and edited video.

Satellite TV, before the scramble, allowed you to pick up raw footage. There is a huge difference between raw reality, and the edits they put on the tv screen, with biased opinion. I got most of desert storm's raw footage. I remember seeing it on satellite and then again on the evening news after they had dumbed it down.

backhoeboogie":360oxjth said:
I wish they would all just expose the facts. Run that camera............

That's it in a nutshell. Used to, the three major networks + CNN ran "the news", plus a little bit of commentary or opinion by their head anchor on what that news meant.

Now, it's 99.9% the station/anchors Opinions of the news, or what they THINK is news, or how what happened makes somebody FEEL.

I don't care how somebody that I don't know else thinks or feels. I want to simply know what happened, unvarnished.

I honestly beleive an old school news cable channel like CNN started as would be a big hit. Just run the actual news 24/7. No opinion, no editorial, just the facts.

Now they all give you

backhoeboogie":2nxus3dy said:
TexasBred":2nxus3dy said:

Yes.

I wish they would all just expose the facts. Run that camera. Show us the footage. Facebook is deleting posts, shares and comments. There's a group marching thru the streets chanting "What do we want, DEAD COPS". What television station is showing coverage of that?

Satellite TV, before the scramble, allowed you to pick up raw footage. There is a huge difference between raw reality, and the edits they put on the tv screen, with biased opinion. I got most of desert storm's raw footage. I remember seeing it on satellite and then again on the evening news after they had dumbed it down.
If you think Fox is left wing and you want something more right wing, that IS extreme. I just want the truth !!! Some come closer than others. As one ol' boy said the other day "Both wings come off the same chicken".

sim.-ang.king":32a8st56 said:
I don't go to every one. I have to take time out Sunday morning for church, but I do have a 'Run Hilary Run' sticker on the front of my truck. Besides, you're the one with her picture as an avatar. ;)

greybeard":y069aa8g said:
sim.-ang.king":y069aa8g said:
I don't go to every one. I have to take time out Sunday morning for church, but I do have a 'Run Hilary Run' sticker on the front of my truck. Besides, you're the one with her picture as an avatar. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1qk6inyl said:
greybeard":1qk6inyl said:
sim.-ang.king":1qk6inyl said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah. I had to check......poor, poor piggy :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: breaks my heart you being so mean saying it looks like Billery...... :nod:

https://youtu.be/-FLrK9NmfM4 "What if" there is no difference in the two main political parties? If so, then news sources that lean one way or the other are really no different either, other than their rhetoric. I like The Judge. He had a show on Fox years ago but it was canceled. https://youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM He is still a contributor and one of the very few I can stand to listen to.

Seems to me, both parties use certain hot button issues to keep the general populace stirred up at the front door, all while they slide legislation through the back door that slowly erodes our Constitutional rights. We are in the same boat as our forefathers were in the 1700's, the only difference is our leaders are elected instead of being born into power. Sort of. News isjust a tool used as the smoke screen.

backhoeboogie":1p62oocc said:
TexasBred":1p62oocc said:

Yes.

Couldn't agree more but you won't find it on American TV. Nothing but opinions anymore and usually the upper mgrs. tell the peons what to say. Everybody can see the same event and you get 9 totally different reports depending on what their agenda is. I do consider Fox much more conservative than the alphabet networks and all the other cable networks.

greybeard":az9jgy7n said:

Not trying to fight or pick on you but THAT is Capitalism. Two corporations that are privately owned advancing their own businesses by putting out a specific product. Neither network is government owned and has every right to espouse positions advantageous to their financial well being.

Latest posts