Fox news Lois Farrakhan

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmerCop

Reaction score
Anyone see "minister" sinister Farakhan on fox news saying he has proof the white government "blew up the levee's in New Orleans" he was told by mayor Nagan that a crater was precent below one of the levee's and blast marks were found by divers on another an attempt to run "african americans out"
then canted a historical event where it happened in 1927 when whites tried to run african americans out by blowing the levee's then.

Opinion: As if we as a country don't have enough to worry about trying to come together as ONE, an idiot Jack_$$ tries to segregate us once more with inflammatory remarks that only the ignorant drug selling, crime ridden trash , Black and White content of our country would begin to believe.

this is so unreal, I feel for the people who are unable to make informed decisions based on facts instead of the ravings of a racist madman and his black panther nation of followers destroying the content and the society we do have.

this is why we can't move on from the past because we continue to relive it with these maniacal radicals, swearing that they suffered for 462 years of oppression?????

I don't know any black man or white that is 462 years old... do you??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let me go ahead and say if this offends anyone I will edit it and publicly appologize thanks folks

I wouldnt worry about offending people here. The people here are some of the best people youll find. I know I dont get offended by someones opinion.

Anyways, Farrakhan is nothing but a racist who is trying to segregate America. Everything that goes wrong is the white mans fault, according to him.

I tell myself this all the time that you ladies and gents are the best but I always make sure to let folks know that if I say or write what may be offensive opinion or not I try to make all comfortable, thanks yet again for your kind if not like minded responses,

I just get so fed up with all the negative people trying to tear us up and when I post here in the good ole coffee shop it feels like the best venting session I can get.

So A BIG ole thank you to the mods and the admin for this area and thank you all for accepting me.

you truely are a great bunch, couldn't ask for better folks

Farmer Cop, if this country ever suffered from a suitcase nuclear bomb, it would wipe out a large area of the city and would kill many people. It would do a lot of damage, but that would not be the thing that damaged the city the most. It would be our own US citizens (if you want to call them that) that go in and tear down the cities just like they did in New Orleans. I can't imagine what the crime rate was there before.
A new law should be made for when the country suffers a blow from a hurricane, tonadoes, bombs, and in any disaster, that when someone starts to steal or destroy, we shoot first, ask questions later.

Status
Not open for further replies.