Found him

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
One missing bull, been looking for awhile. Got some snow last night so thought I'd have a chance. Went out on the side x side and found his tracks about 10 miles from home, followed them on foot for about 1/2 mile through the bush and low and behold there he was. Pushed him a few miles south before the snow left, got him through a gate about the time there was no more snow and he disappeared. But he's closer to home now anyway and I know he's alive.
This is where I found him:
ZMqAEVb.jpg

I am sure you were relieved to find him and the snow sure helped. Very pretty picture of him in the woods with that snow. Ought to submit it for winter pictures competition.

If you're done gathering and finish shipping come for a visit Silver. Still a bunch out that don't care to come home yet.

gcreekrch said:
If you're done gathering and finish shipping come for a visit Silver. Still a bunch out that don't care to come home yet.

Y'know I'd like to venture down there sometime and see your place.

Probably heard that them Grizzlies are feisty breeders and went looking for one. Just like leaving your day job and walking onto a college campus.

Aaron said:
Probably heard that them Grizzlies are feisty breeders and went looking for one. Just like leaving your day job and walking onto a college campus.

What kind of hardware do you pack when you walk through the woods up there? I don't typically carry anything unless I'm hunting, but the biggest predator that I'll run into is a mangy coyote.

Lazy M said:
Aaron said:

What kind of hardware do you pack when you walk through the woods up there? I don't typically carry anything unless I'm hunting, but the biggest predator that I'll run into is a mangy coyote.

I don't generally pack anything either if it's not hunting season. But I do keep my eyes open.

Latest posts