For Skyhightree

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":3gwh3z23 said:
Styrofoam is a great fire starter.

Best to burn a brush pile hot and done is throw a couple of old tires on it and drench it with old oil, a little gasoline and torch it!..........

Yea, I'm so pizzed at the governent at all levels, state, county and Feds stepping in,no heart, no help, no tolerance........ Okay, my vent, but no help for my anger of big brother watching! Too much dealing with idiots who don't know the real world.

Jogeephus":33lr77we said:
cow pollinater":33lr77we said:
The irony is that the tree huggers have finally accepted that fire is natures way of removing wood so they spend all winter telling us that we'll all die tonight if one person lights a fire in our fireplace and then in the summer when the air is really crappy they'll have control burns on thousands of acres that they saved from the logging industry and they tell us how healthy it is for the environment.

CP, the similar differences are so obvious I cant see why you can't grasp their logic. Don't you just love the tree hugging bark munchers.:lol:

Sky, you opinion and his are the same. One of his competitors turned him in is what he thinks.

That's what my thoughts are also, twice in the recent months with the hard times with this economy I have had the county wondering how I dispose of X and how it is recorded! Both times just a big pain in the azz. I'm sure it is my local competition. The second time I gently suggested that i wondered how others did it. But the last inspection is too fresh to know if competition or the county looking for extra $$$$$.

Alan":2wlqgpex said:
That's what my thoughts are also, twice in the recent months with the hard times with this economy

Speaking of hard times in the economy up your way, did you happen to catch the news today where the illustrious leader of the free world went to gawk at damages from the mudslide in Oso, Washington? Seemed most of the concern was how they were going to keep the fire department open given the mudslide had obliterated much of the tax base in the town. Why anyone would be more concerned over this than the homes and lives lost baffles the mind. I would think if there were no more homes to protect why would you give a shyt if you had a fire station? But if anyone knows how to place more taxes on declining tax base to keep funding unnecessary government HE is just the man for the job.

Jogeephus":t7lh4hqh said:
Alan":t7lh4hqh said:
That's what my thoughts are also, twice in the recent months with the hard times with this economy

I would think if there were no more homes to protect why would you give a shyt if you had a fire station?

I was wondering the exact same thing :lol2:

skyhightree1":3ouie6kp said:
Jogeephus":3ouie6kp said:
Alan":3ouie6kp said:

I would think if there were no more homes to protect why would you give a shyt if you had a fire station?

I was wondering the exact same thing :lol2:

One of these threads I should not have responded to. Three days on the phone fighting with some new high school grad working for the state telling me how it is and how it's going to be. :mad: :bang: :stop: While not having a clue how it is!! .........

But Alan, you pay him and he is there to help you. :bang:

Just look on the bright side. He will be retiring long before you ever will so you will be shed of him.

Latest posts