Flip Flops

Help Support CattleToday:

Makes me cringe just to look at that!

Spent 7 years with a rescue squad, and I can sure enough tell you, that flip-flops are not appropriate foot wear for riding a motorcycle.

Katherine

A lot of girls found out last night that they don;t belong at the fair in the cattle areas. Although theey did lead to witnessing some pretty clever and acrobatic dance steps

Workinonit Farm":2d710l70 said:

Spent 7 years with a rescue squad, and I can sure enough tell you, that flip-flops are not appropriate foot wear for riding a motorcycle.

Katherine

I know I ride wheelies with my wife on the back but she does have her jacket helmet and red wing boots on and gloves with hard knuckles and Kevlar palms.

dun":1xbndefc said:
A lot of girls found out last night that they don;t belong at the fair in the cattle areas. Although theey did lead to witnessing some pretty clever and acrobatic dance steps

I bet those toes didn't get sucked on that night :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I don't allow my children to wear shorts, or open toe shoes on the farm. Blue jeans, and leather boots for everybody.

denvermartinfarms":3q3r693f said:
Bigfoot":3q3r693f said:
Blue jeans, and leather boots for everybody.
What else is there?

Truth be told, I don't own a pair of shorts. Even as a kid, I didn't wear them. My dad associates men wearing shorts with homosexual activity. I am not "that" radical about it.

Just when i had forgot about the last post about flip flops and motorcycles. I hate wearing flops. I hate seeing other people wear them

skyhightree1":1m39dlcx said:
Workinonit Farm":1m39dlcx said:

Katherine

I know I ride wheelies with my wife on the back but she does have her jacket helmet and red wing boots on and gloves with hard knuckles and Kevlar palms.

Please tell you're NOT still doing that.

TennesseeTuxedo":3q1s4c5t said:
skyhightree1":3q1s4c5t said:
Workinonit Farm":3q1s4c5t said:

Katherine

Please tell you're NOT still doing that.

Well today their is a wheelie contest at a motorcycle rally at the dragstrip and well I plead the fifth :secret:

THE HOTTEST SHOW OF THE SUMMER!
BIKE SHOW - BIKE RACE - CAR SHOW
LIVE DJ'S - BIKINI CONTEST - TAILGATE PARTY

http://www.vmpdrag.com/Bike-Bash.html

denvermartinfarms":llzvaims said:
Bigfoot":llzvaims said:
Blue jeans, and leather boots for everybody.
What else is there?
From spring to first frost I wear shorts and tennis shoes almost all the time. Just much more comfortable. Winter I'll put on boots and overalls. BTW, BF I'm straight as an arrow. :cowboy: ;-)

With bittersweet emotions wife turns 30 in few months nx spring the bike will be sold. My uncle died his son gave me his camaro he used to race my kids like drag racing and want to see me race it again as well as his son. The money from bike will go towards that or towards my old pickup restoration. So today is the last bike bash for us.

I couldn;t believe some of the fancyassed flipflops that were worn. Bejeweld leather that probably cost more then a pair of good serviceable boots that would have a thousand times more leather in them. STYLE, I never have figured it out.

Running Arrow Bill":2dsyv58q said:
Bigfoot":2dsyv58q said:
I don't allow my children to wear shorts, or open toe shoes on the farm. Blue jeans, and leather boots for everybody.

Agree, 100%! Lot of hazards on a ranch or farm. Nuff said!

I take plenty of risks but at the same time I am very safety aware. I don't take a leak without safety glasses on!!!!! Here is what I wear:
b3rhoi.jpg

inyati13":lmbi59z5 said:
I take plenty of risks but at the same time I am very safety aware. I don't take a leak without safety glasses on!!!!! Here is what I wear

It's suppose to be pointed down. :lol2:

Latest posts