Flip Flops

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig Miller":1f42yw60 said:
Also said dont put your ox in a ditch, meaning dont put your work off till sunday. I tend to agree with tt though that you need a day of rest not neccesarily sunday. Christian or not. And this shorts an all isnt new. They been wearing shorts and tanks longer than i been alive. I got pictures of my dad wearing them in the seventies. He still does most of his farm work in shorts. Girls wore mini skirts in the sixties. My great grandma wore pants from my first memory of her.

In '72 it became legal for girls to wear pants to school here in TX. Prior to that it was skirt or dresses only. The hem line had to be limited to so much above the knee cap. I had three older sisters and remember it all quite well.

There is not a dang thing wrong with a micro mini or a good set a Daisy Duke shorts. But there are some who I would just as soon not see. I don't care to see some hairy legged guy in shorts and flip flops either. For that matter I don't care to see some hairy legged woman in shorts (we got one of them in the office). Between logging and rodeo, I don't think anyone wants to see my ugly hairy scarred up legs.

Hook all I can say about that pic is nice looking wife and good choice of beer. :nod: But I bet by golly you're comfortable.

BTW Sky....time for you to show up with some "shots" on son.

Hook":vt0fpvmb said:
So my legs aren't doing anything for you dave?

I got to say they don't do a thing for me. I hope they continue to be of service to you but man legs for me...... not so much.
It could be the climate in this area but shorts are not seen very often.

TexasBred":rujyiuzr said:
BTW Sky....time for you to show up with some "shots" on son.

LOL I honestly don't have any shorts... I got some basketball playing shorts I used to wear when I ran but thats it.

backhoeboogie":2te819be said:
Craig Miller":2te819be said:
Also said dont put your ox in a ditch, meaning dont put your work off till sunday. I tend to agree with tt though that you need a day of rest not neccesarily sunday. Christian or not. And this shorts an all isnt new. They been wearing shorts and tanks longer than i been alive. I got pictures of my dad wearing them in the seventies. He still does most of his farm work in shorts. Girls wore mini skirts in the sixties. My great grandma wore pants from my first memory of her.

In '72 it became legal for girls to wear pants to school here in TX. Prior to that it was skirt or dresses only. The hem line had to be limited to so much above the knee cap. I had three older sisters and remember it all quite well.

Students weren't allowed to wear shorts in school here in the 80s. I'm not sure when it changed, but they can now wear knee length shorts.

branguscowgirl":2me29gto said:
GB you left off the perfect manicure also. :roll: Somehow I do not think that she is prepared for anything but shooting. But maybe that's enough..........

A buddy of mine is a special agent out there by you. I went out to see him several years back when I was single. After he introduced me to some of his co-workers, I believe that Charlie's Angels was a documentary.

CottageFarm":2fl2zz4y said:
Gunner":2fl2zz4y said:
Thank you GB for the pictures. I missed the "perfect manicure".

She ain't blonde either :p
Taking a 2nd look, I ain't even sure she's a "real" female. The 'on patrol' picture--she has tiny boobs and sure seems to have a wad of some kind of "junk" there in the front--just below the belt.....and look at them long long toes--that might account for her choice of footwear.

Commercialfarmer":2s1vixvj said:
branguscowgirl":2s1vixvj said:
GB you left off the perfect manicure also. :roll: Somehow I do not think that she is prepared for anything but shooting. But maybe that's enough..........

A buddy of mine is a special agent out there by you. I went out to see him several years back when I was single. After he introduced me to some of his co-workers, I believe that Charlie's Angels was a documentary.
Naw the "real special agents" are smarter than the "Angels" were. ;-) :lol: