flatbed help

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog said:
Nesikep said:
I personally don't like slide-out stuff or any other stuff that moves.. always rattles on my roads and gets clogged up with gravel and mud. If I didn't have the running boards I have I'd just make a solid step

Your truck is looking nice though!
Yeah, I like those wheels, looks like the same get stuck every where tires that I have though, can't wait to wear those suckers out.

The reverse lights light up the bed and the rear reverse lights shine bright too. The tires are on so far I had to pull my son and his friend Sunday when they were going thru water over the road and slipped off in ditch. I had to back off in the water and mud to hook too them and they did good , I'm sure I will go a little more aggressive tread.

M-5 said:
snoopdog said:
Nesikep said:
I personally don't like slide-out stuff or any other stuff that moves.. always rattles on my roads and gets clogged up with gravel and mud. If I didn't have the running boards I have I'd just make a solid step

Your truck is looking nice though!
Yeah, I like those wheels, looks like the same get stuck every where tires that I have though, can't wait to wear those suckers out.

The reverse lights light up the bed and the rear reverse lights shine bright too. The tires are on so far I had to pull my son and his friend Sunday when they were going thru water over the road and slipped off in ditch. I had to back off in the water and mud to hook too them and they did good , I'm sure I will go a little more aggressive tread.
Mine fill up and spin out on top, I hate em, not enough to spring for new ones though, I'll just go fetch the tractor.

The tires on my truck at the time were Dick Cepek's Mountaincats.. they were alright but didn't wear very well. Good friend of mine imports tires right from China, 235/85/16's I can get for under $100 USD... Just put 20's on the old dodge, 275/55R20's were about $130 in a mud terrain... Better than spending like $300 each on Nitto or Toyos and have to wear them til they're absolutely bald to get your money's worth.

We can't afford to have a flat tire, much less a blow out. We buy new Toyo or BF Goodrich tires every other year. I can't remember the last time I had a flat tire on one of my trucks. It's for sure been a million miles ago, I'm sure I've cursed myself now.

True Grit Farms said:
We can't afford to have a flat tire, much less a blow out. We buy new Toyo or BF Goodrich tires every other year. I can't remember the last time I had a flat tire on one of my trucks. It's for sure been a million miles ago, I'm sure I've cursed myself now.

I swear I fix three tires a week...
The boy drug in a tire machine from a equipment auction about six months ago. Added one more thing I'll never be able to live without.

callmefence said:
True Grit Farms said:

The boy drug in a tire machine from a equipment auction about six months ago. Added one more thing I'll never be able to live without.

We still have plenty of flats, a tire machine would really be nice. Tire sizes and lug patterns keep changing so you can't run your wore out truck tires on your trailers or old trucks. Everything is screwed up for those that work on their own stuff.

True Grit Farms said:
callmefence said:
True Grit Farms said:

We still have plenty of flats, a tire machine would really be nice. Tire sizes and lug patterns keep changing so you can't run your wore out truck tires on your trailers or old trucks. Everything is screwed up for those that work on their own stuff.
Aint that the cotton pickin truth

Latest posts