Flashy Panda Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

I like her. I have a belted cow that I want a replacement out of, but so far she's had three bull calves in a row. One by a Saler bull that came out solid black and two grey belted calves by a Charolais bull. This year I am breeding her to a Santa Gertrudis bull so there's no telling what I will get.

If you want a calf to look like the mother you will need a bull with recessive genes aka red angus. Find a bull from a foundation herd
and not one bred up from something else. What ever the color, standing and sucking is the best.

If you want a calf to look like the mother you will need a bull with recessive genes aka red angus. Find a bull from a foundation herd
and not one bred up from something else. What ever the color, standing and sucking is the best.
Good luck with knock the belt off. This heifer is only 1/16th belted galloway, 1/2 Hereford and rest is Angus.

I had several crossbred cows, they almost always throws a belted calf no matter what kind of the bull is.

Latest posts