Flaboy Gets Caught

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Man arrested for "waving" at drivers

Tampa, Florida - Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies arrested a 37-year-old man, accusing him of waving his genitals at passing drivers and then punching in a car window when one of the motorists complained.

James Tidwell is charged with Felony Burglary of an Occupied Vehicle, Misdemeanor Exposure of Sexual Organs, and Criminal Mischief.

Investigators say Tuesday morning, Tidwell dropped his drawers as he stood at U.S. 301 and Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard. He then cursed and waved his genitals at passing drivers.

One person reportedly yelled at Tidwell to move and Tidwell responded by putting his fist through their window. Tidwell is being held at the Hillsborough County Jail on $8,250 bond.

kinda gives new meaning to "...got caught with your pants down" now doesn't it? :lol:

At least there were no sheep involved. :eek:

Weren't there any women with dollar bills? Figure Fla-Boy would have raised enough dollars to pay that bond and get back out there, based on the unsubstantiated rumors.

Hey Crowder -- Seein' as how the "boy" done went and got caught, reckon we better drive down and go his bail ? $8250 seems an awful lot for such a 'small' offense - maybe we could talk to the judge about how the boy has been out in the sun too much and all like that.

backhoeboogie":o3wmtb1t said:
Weren't there any women with dollar bills? Figure Fla-Boy would have raised enough dollars to pay that bond and get back out there, based on the unsubstantiated rumors.

From what I hear, flaboy started those rumors himself.

I heard he wasn't interested in the women's money, but the men with dollar bills, well.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

cfpinz":2u4kgrkp said:
From what I hear, flaboy started those rumors himself.

I heard he wasn't interested in the women's money, but the men with dollar bills, well.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's gonna hurt the boy's pride! :p :shock: :eek: Whodathunkit?

Bullbuyer":2pwfkrv9 said:
Hey Crowder -- Seein' as how the "boy" done went and got caught, reckon we better drive down and go his bail ? $8250 seems an awful lot for such a 'small' offense - maybe we could talk to the judge about how the boy has been out in the sun too much and all like that.
Heard he was charged with a Missed-da- weener. :shock:

You see I go away for a few days and you guys/gals start picking on me and hurting my fragile feelings. I think I will just leave the board! Well, why not? I mean come on how can a man take this kind of abuse over and over, people disagreeing with me, making fun of me, and being the subject of everyone's jokes. I mean come on just because I am from Fla, ugly, and am a deviate doesn't give y'all the right to make me the brunt of your jokes does it? Well, ok maybe it does. :lol:

MikeC, you are way off base. That was not me. For one thing I am much older than 37, sorry gals. For another thing had it been me out there doing that, CBS, FOX, NBC, ABC, Playgirl, and Spice would have had camera crews out there to cover the great unveiling. When you are as ugly as me you have to have something else going for ya. :shock:

Ya bunch of dummies are just jealous that you don't have enough to expose to get arrested for. :lol: :lol: :lol:

flaboy-":1akkzc1b said:
You see I go away for a few days and you guys/gals start picking on me and hurting my fragile feelings. I think I will just leave the board! Well, why not? I mean come on how can a man take this kind of abuse over and over, people disagreeing with me, making fun of me, and being the subject of everyone's jokes. I mean come on just because I am from Fla, ugly, and am a deviate doesn't give y'all the right to make me the brunt of your jokes does it? Well, ok maybe it does. :lol:

MikeC, you are way off base. That was not me. For one thing I am much older than 37, sorry gals. For another thing had it been me out there doing that, CBS, FOX, NBC, ABC, Playgirl, and Spice would have had camera crews out there to cover the great unveiling. When you are as ugly as me you have to have something else going for ya. :shock:

Ya bunch of dummies are just jealous that you don't have enough to expose to get arrested for. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mistake FlaBoy. I forgot that one of Crowder's "Culls" told me you had to "throw it over your shoulder" in order to run. :shock:

Hope you get some rain off of this storm in the gulf. We could use some. Everything is parched here.

MikeC":3482egy1 said:
Hope you get some rain off of this storm in the gulf. We could use some. Everything is parched here.

Yep looks like we will get wet for a few days. We sure need it. I did manage to put up about 20 tons of hay the past 4 days. I got lucky. Only had a flat on the rake, and one problem with the baler where a stick moved the pickup fingers into the wrong row. Put the last bale in the barn about an hour and a half before the rain hit yesterday. This is usually not my luck. I usually have a 4-5 day window of 0% chance of rain and I cut and it rains for three solid days. :mad:

Crowderfarms":xxkrqeh9 said:
There you go again. Dragging my innocent name into the conversation. :shock:

Crowder, is that you :?: If so which one of you is it :?:

Innocent, I don't think so. I saw what you wrote.

Crowderfarms":15p2vlqu said:
There you go again. Dragging my innocent name into the conversation. :shock:

The words."Innocent" and "Crowder" are oxymorons. :p

BTW, Boys, how has business been down there that a way at your B&B? Heard thru the Peavine that yall had started a all inclusive package for the over 60 crowd "Boys"... Is that Factual?

Latest posts