Fixing to get a thousand dollars........

Help Support CattleToday:

That money will be put back into the ecomony that will help maintain jobs and create more taxes, etc. It is either spend it now or latter as unemployment checks will go up, less tax base etc.

It is money well spent...

slick4591 said:
Bestoutwest said:
I saw Trump wants $800B, Bernie is calling for $2TRILLION (why is that not surprising?). Who's going to pay for all this when the bills are due? Are we going to wiping our butts with dollar bills when we run out of TP?snip...

An article I read a couple days ago said the money was coming from asset forfeitures from druggies and the sort, not from taxes. Wished I had saved the link.

🤔 Check your history see if you can find the article back sounds interesting. I'd thank a drug deal for a $1,000 the government gives us. 🤑 That's bad. 😬🤡

I'm don't believe it until I see it.

I want to know how they are going to get $1,000 checks in the hands of the homeless that done have addresses. 🤔😏🤓 That would be a good job for me. 😍🥰

Stocker Steve said:
The New Deal - -$1,000 per person per month?

Sounds like there has already been a big run on guns and ammo - - so I could just buy more cows. :banana:

Already getting more Thant that.....don't mess with my SS. :D

Those that are loosing income (jobs) can file for Unemployment. An existing program.

Those that don't have jobs, don't contribute to the economy anyways. Or can continue on the social program they are currently under.

Those that don't need it, are going to be stuck with the responsibility of paying off the new debt.

Latest posts