• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Calver. Rip 'er apart.

Help Support CattleToday:

blackcowz

Reaction score
Hi again,
Welp, I've finally taken time to get some pics of my own cattle, and I really like this first calver. Lemme know what you think of her and, if you care to, guess what she's bred to. (Hint: This Bull Produces Snorty Calves.)

goddy

Reaction score
Looks like she'll be a good honest cow that will produce well and do it on a regular basis. . I'll also be interested in pics of her with her first calf.

EAT BEEF

Reaction score
Looks like she could make you a good range cow,but I want to know if Kit knows you have that feed bunk? :D I like your heifer,lets see some pics in the fall of the pair.

blackcowz

Reaction score
Well, the bunk is for my 4-H steers, and she ain't touched the grain. We just happened to stick her in that pen because it was convenient. I will post some "post-calving" and fall pics. Hopefully, I'll also get pics of some of my other cattle so you can see what type I've got. Thanks for the complements. :tiphat:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
No reason to rip her apart, very functional, very good type young cow. Post another few photos of her so that we can see if its just a bad pose or if she has soundness issues.

blackcowz

Reaction score
EAT BEEF":2zwj51xe said:
Who is she out of?
Big Bull, appreciate that. EAT BEEF, I'll tell you a little history. This heifer's grandsire on the dam's side is OCC Anchor. Her sire is TQ Masterpiece G54M, a calving ease bull. His Registration # is 14213888 in the AAA.
He's got a BW of -4.1 and has a $EN of +21.53. Those are the kind of cattle I like! :D KNERSIE, wow, thanks for the complement. OK, I can snap some more pics. Other than a waddle, she's perfectly sound. :lol2:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
She is nice and fleshy, good sized. Just what you want in a first calf heifer. Should have a easy birth, milk well and breed back on time.