First Calver. Rip 'er apart.

Help Support CattleToday:

blackcowz

Reaction score
Hi again,
Welp, I've finally taken time to get some pics of my own cattle, and I really like this first calver. Lemme know what you think of her and, if you care to, guess what she's bred to. (Hint: This Bull Produces Snorty Calves.)

Looks like she'll be a good honest cow that will produce well and do it on a regular basis. . I'll also be interested in pics of her with her first calf.

Looks like she could make you a good range cow,but I want to know if Kit knows you have that feed bunk? :D I like your heifer,lets see some pics in the fall of the pair.

Well, the bunk is for my 4-H steers, and she ain't touched the grain. We just happened to stick her in that pen because it was convenient. I will post some "post-calving" and fall pics. Hopefully, I'll also get pics of some of my other cattle so you can see what type I've got. Thanks for the complements. :tiphat:

No reason to rip her apart, very functional, very good type young cow. Post another few photos of her so that we can see if its just a bad pose or if she has soundness issues.

EAT BEEF":2zwj51xe said:
Who is she out of?
Big Bull, appreciate that. EAT BEEF, I'll tell you a little history. This heifer's grandsire on the dam's side is OCC Anchor. Her sire is TQ Masterpiece G54M, a calving ease bull. His Registration # is 14213888 in the AAA.
He's got a BW of -4.1 and has a $EN of +21.53. Those are the kind of cattle I like! :D KNERSIE, wow, thanks for the complement. OK, I can snap some more pics. Other than a waddle, she's perfectly sound. :lol2:

She is nice and fleshy, good sized. Just what you want in a first calf heifer. Should have a easy birth, milk well and breed back on time.

Latest posts