First bull purchased

Help Support CattleToday:

He's alot better than some of the bulls people post pictures of.
How many cows do you have? Since he's a yearling he's not going to be able to handle much work... He can cover a few but it's best to wait another year for real service. I turn yearlings out just so that I don't have to feed them at home but my cows are always matched with an older bull and if the kid sticks anything it's luck.

Here he is.

IMAG0108.jpg

Nice looking young bull. How big is he? What type of cows are you going to be using him on?

we only have 4 that needs bred right now and then some heifers that are to young now but will be ready next may or june. we only have 10 total right now and slowly adding. we just got farm this spring and had fences waterers etc we had to get before to many cows. He jumped right on a cow first night we brought him home so he should be able to handle 4 at this time im hoping.

Im guessing hes about 1000 to 1200 pds his dad was registered angus circle 1 bull and weighed 2200pds. As far as cows i have black baldie and some black white faced cows and all future cows ill get will all be angus.

He should work for what you are doing. He's not terrible for sure and keep in mind the next one will probably be better. Just keep improving

Latest posts