finish this sentence....Its so hot...

Help Support CattleToday:

TREY-L":1nnc3254 said:
It's hotter than the inside of Rosie O'Donnell's thighs on corduroy day! :shock: ;-)

I like that one. :D

It's hotter than a two dollar pistol.

"She was the fastest thing around. Lean and mean. Yes! A young mans dream, she turned every head in town."

Anyone know you sang that?

Walt

It's so hot the corn fields started popping. My old dog is so dumb, he saw all that popped corn and thought it was snowing and froze to death.

If you think it's hot there, you should've been here about 1:30 this afternoon. I could see the pistons going up and down through the engine block of my 4030 JD.

It is SOO hot that i ran off the road today. Slipped on a road mirage...

Reports coming out of Knoxville, Tenn. say that a young, very large(over 700 lb.) black heifer calf actually melted in the mid-day sun. A local Chinese restaurant was able to salvage enough beef tallow from the scene to set up a food line under the shade space at Neyland stadium and feed the entire incoming freshman class of UT(numbering in the thousands) a serving of beef fried rice and beef fried eggroll. Said one of the partakers: "Best Chinese I ever ate." Showing no emotion, the owner(who wishes to remain anonymous) of the overheated calf stated: "These heifers were supposed to be heat tolerant. Perhaps not." Said the reporting news agency: "We report, you decide."

Its so hot, the heat turned some of my workers into idiots today. And that's the truth. Threw my hands up in the air at 3 today and went to the house. If people just gave half a dang, life would be so much easier.

Questions I asked myself today:

What would possess someone to drive a D8 into the creek? To see if will get stuck? It will. (It's so hot their brain turned to mush)

What would possess someone to want to get paid for a job they haven't finished? (Its so hot, there vision is playing tricks on them and they think the see the word IDIOT tattoed across my forehead)

Why would someone want me to go look at someone else's work I had nothing to do with it? Cause its such a pretty day and its only 110 degrees and I enjoy sweating. (Its so hot they think I have forgotten they shopped my price and are now getting what they deserve.)

If someone says they'll be there between 9 and 10, does that really mean 2:45? (It's so hot, I lost my better judgement and believed the guy that won't be working for me anytime in the near future.)

Sorry for my rant. Its just so hot my last nerve melted and my drawers are in a wad. :oops:

rockridgecattle":hleyfei0 said:
what heat fall came 3 weeks early...close to a frost :shock: :shock:

Go ahead and rub it in. \On 13 of the last 16 days we have had temps over 100 degrees. The other 3 days the temps were 98 or 99. No rain here in 3 weeks. Still about 25" below normal for this time of year.

Latest posts