Fine Boned Effeminate Louisiana Livestock

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman":16fszdd3 said:
tumblr_mr64x8OeTO1roq5sso1_1280.jpg

TGIF everybody.

:lol2: :nod: :wave: :tiphat:
I would prefer a little more udder. What sire is she out of? The length from corocoid to pin is a little long but if she has raised some good calves we cannot fault that. I would cull her pretty soon. Palpatate her to make sure she is with calf. If not send her to the sale barn.

Good point Doc.
Of course each and every one of us CT males is just the picture of perfect physique and an Adonis in our own right. :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo":1exq71cu said:
I always wondered what happened to Dusty Rhodes....
Good Lord TT. I always took you for a pencil pushing investment banker type. That's funny. I haven't heard that name since I was a kid. Definitely something in the woodpile there. You kin? ;-)

I would prefer a little more udder. What sire is she out of? The length from corocoid to pin is a little long but if she has raised some good calves we cannot fault that. I would cull her pretty soon. Palpatate her to make sure she is with calf. If not send her to the sale barn.[/quote]

based on some previous post from you I knew you would comment on her udder. They are not tight and level, :lol2: somewhere between pendulous an very pendulous, now we cannot judge her actuall teat score, my guess would be small.

Ouachita":2gq9i8m4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2gq9i8m4 said:
Good Lord TT. I always took you for a pencil pushing investment banker type. That's funny. I haven't heard that name since I was a kid. Definitely something in the woodpile there. You kin? ;-)

I'm a redneck mortgage banker and I was a huge 'rasslin fan back in the day.

Ouachita":3gdzd075 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3gdzd075 said:

I'm a redneck mortgage banker and I was a huge 'rasslin fan back in the day.

Latest posts