Finding Bigfoot, moonshiners, ghost hunters, I must be dumb

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
What has happened to the science channels like Discovery, animal planet, tlc? I watched about a half hour of moonshiners last night, by that time I was a bit offended. The network is expecting me to believe camera crews are following around guys doing illegal actives. Plastering their faces on national TV, but yet they're always a step in front of "Johnny Law". :roll:

Or finding Bigfoot, four hunter going out in the woods trying to find proof of Bigfoot. Sometimes they seem to get close. I don't understand why they can't sneak up on Bigfoot with just four of them, two camera men, a production crew and a helicopter above.

I like shows like the deadliest catch and other believable reality shows. But to make money on others stupidity seems wrong ....... Oh the law almost got the shiners, but it was the wrong boat. :shock:

I watch Moonshiners ocassionally just for the humor. Those two dumbasSes that spent the whole year trying to make one batch, crack me up.

and of course there's ole Tickle...drunk and dumber everytime he show's up.

Hard to not like Jim Tom. The dude knows his business and like he says he's got a hard drive in his head. We could use more people like that!

Axmen does not crack me up. I was married into a family of loggers in Montana when i was was very young. They were good hardworking men and would have never tolerated the bulshyt that goes on in that show!

When they call them "reality" shoud sould have the disclaimer "Subject to very tricky lmitations". I get a kick out of parts of moonshiners and have come to really get kick out of duck dynasty. I know it's all scripted but at least they have funny writers.

3waycross":3ilc4mpy said:
Axmen does not crack me up. I was married into a family of loggers in Montana when i was was very young. They were good hardworking men and would have never tolerated the bulshyt that goes on in that show!
I fast forward thru the everything except shelby and the florida loggers

M5farm":1bwkvzdx said:
3waycross":1bwkvzdx said:
I fast forward thru the everything except shelby and the florida loggers

That we agree on. Those Florida guys do some crazy stuff. Who would have thought you would need a snorkel to haul logs?

I can't handle moonshiners and finding bigfoot. Axemen I find comical mainly because I know some of those guys. I know that it is scripted and sensationalized for the camera. But most of that stuff does happen in the woods from time to time. Just not regular enough for the camera crew, so they stage it. I do enjoy Deadly Catch. There is no way to script things on a crab boat but I do know they edit out hours and hours of the grind of that job.

MistyMorning":2quvb83s said:
Bear Grylls. Man VS Wild. I used to laugh my axe off watching it.

He lost me when he got busted on the lava fields of Hawaii. So much for wilderness man. He also got busted for staying nights in motels while in a wilderness journey.

[youtube]3UpSlpvb1is[/youtube]

Alan":1kl6g3mw said:
MistyMorning":1kl6g3mw said:

He lost me when he got busted on the lava fields of Hawaii. So much for wilderness man. He also got busted for staying nights in motels while in a wilderness journey.

Oh yeah, his camera crew had to give him a hand once in awhile too! lol My favorite, no two favorites were, running through desert like conditions in search of water and laying on a raft in the ocean giving himself an enema.

MistyMorning":1a6cwrzo said:
Alan":1a6cwrzo said:
MistyMorning":1a6cwrzo said:

Oh yeah, his camera crew had to give him a hand once in awhile too! lol My favorite, no two favorites were, running through desert like conditions in search of water and laying on a raft in the ocean giving himself an enema.

:lol: I don't if I'm sorry or happy I missed the enema episode.

I liked the other survivor show with, I believe, his name was Les Stroud. Survivorman??? Dropped off for a week with minimal items and he did all the camera work himself.

Alan":kylf7t3e said:
:lol: I don't if I'm sorry or happy I missed the enema episode.

It was unreal, he used "fetid" guano chit water to do it. I still get the giggles thinking about it!

MistyMorning":327ekibu said:
ga.prime":327ekibu said:
Who the Bleep did I Marry?

Is this really a reality show?
Yes! Its about people who unknowingly marry psychotic people.
I am a die-hard Honey BooBoo fan. :help: Watching it is like giving my brain a vacation.
I can't help but laugh when English speaking people need sub-titles. :lol2:

Latest posts