Filthy Rich Cattle Drive

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Well I have been home from the farm for a few days and have watched TV pretty much the first time this summer. On the E channel there is a show called Filthy Rich Cattle Drive that I found today. It is the kids of rich parents and they are supposed to be doing a cattle drive for charity. This is the biggest bunch of worthless individuals I have ever seen!!! Sure does get a person's blood up. There is a guy Fabian Basabe that is the biggest jackass I think I have ever seen. Anyone else seen this show????

Thanks for the warning. I have not seen it, but it almost sounds as worthless as CMT's "Cowboy U" where they take city slickers and their other halves and 'TRY" to make cowpokes of em'. The contestants are always a Preppy Geek, with his "Oh I broke a nail" Prissy other half...The world of Wannabees.

Crowderfarms":25s0ggwa said:
Thanks for the warning. I have not seen it, but it almost sounds as worthless as CMT's "Cowboy U" where they take city slickers and their other halves and 'TRY" to make cowpokes of em'. The contestants are always a Preppy Geek, with his "Oh I broke a nail" Prissy other half...The world of Wannabees.

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one that thinks Cowboy U is dumber than a box of rocks! :D

msscamp":3q4coji7 said:
Crowderfarms":3q4coji7 said:

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one that thinks Cowboy U is dumber than a box of rocks! :D
Msscamp, Come on now, would'nt you just love to have those Pretty Boys out on your place,learning to rope and ride, and everything else? Now I could picture some of those girls down at the pond cooling off after a hot day of fixing fences,and cutting calves. I might have to invite Caustic over for auditions for all of them. :shock:

Crowderfarms":2ckjcp1m said:
msscamp":2ckjcp1m said:
Crowderfarms":2ckjcp1m said:

Msscamp, Come on now, would'nt you just love to have those Pretty Boys out on your place,learning to rope and ride, and everything else? Now I could picture some of those girls down at the pond cooling off after a hot day of fixing fences,and cutting calves. I might have to invite Caustic over for auditions for all of them. :shock:

ROFLMAO!!!! That thought presents quite a visual! Dad and I would be laughing to hard to get anything done! I imagine the cows reaction would be interesting as well, since they have never been roped. As far as the pond, I doubt they would make it through the day, much less to the pond afterwards! They would probably all be getting their nails fixed or be passed out somewhere! ROFLMAO!!

The Filthy Rich Cattle Drive makes the wannabees on Cowboy U look like saints!!!! I am telling you these people are unbelievable. I don't know how they managed to keep the ranchowner and the trail bosses from telling them all to go .......
I have never seen so many self absorbed, egotistical, arrogant, obnoxious buttheads in one place. I was so dumbfounded that I actually kept watching it, I kept thinking this can't be for real.

CKC1586":12cm1mpi said:
The Filthy Rich Cattle Drive makes the wannabees on Cowboy U look like saints!!!! I am telling you these people are unbelievable. I don't know how they managed to keep the ranchowner and the trail bosses from telling them all to go .......
I have never seen so many self absorbed, egotistical, arrogant, obnoxious buttheads in one place. I was so dumbfounded that I actually kept watching it, I kept thinking this can't be for real.

I know that feeling! LOL I imagine the ranch owner and trail bosses were being well compensated for their trouble, and probably got more than a few laughs out of it as well.

Even for money, I'd have a hard time letting a bunch of Yahoo's over run our place. I have too much respect for it. If that makes any sense at all...

Well boy oh boy I sure do hope they got paid well and that the charities got a boatload of money too. I just am stunned at the arrogance of the Fabian Basabe guy and one of George Foremans sons (named of course George Foreman).
This took place on a ranch in Colorado. I think near Steamboat Springs.

Crowderfarms":5fp5e2op said:
Even for money, I'd have a hard time letting a bunch of Yahoo's over run our place. I have too much respect for it. If that makes any sense at all...

It makes perfect sense! I feel the same way.

Cowboy U is the show that they were collecting semen from a stud on and one of the girls says "oh no" I'm gonna throw up" and she proceded to do just that. I think she threw up on the next try too. These people need to grow up.

La, You cant expect much from those type of people.They are the kind that would die if there was no Mall, or a grocery store 2 miles from their house.The men would be scared to death of a bug, or the dark at night.

LA I think you saw the Filthy Rich Cattle Drive show, they were collecting from a stallion and I think it was the Semel girl (Dad owns Yahoo) that puked.

CKC1586":1yiuezqa said:
Good grief yes it makes sense. I wouldn't want them within a mile of my animals!!

I don't think I would want them that close! :shock:

D.R. Cattle":37sninr2 said:
I think most of the males on that show got steered at childhood. Bunch of too good fags.

ROFL! Golly, D.R. tell us how you really feel! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yes, they are so snobby.
Anyone see the part where that Fabian guy threated to call 9-11 for a bucket of water being thrown on him?

Gah, I can't stand them, Fabian in particular.

msscamp":3mj1iqi5 said:
D.R. Cattle":3mj1iqi5 said:
I think most of the males on that show got steered at childhood. Bunch of too good fags.

ROFL! Golly, D.R. tell us how you really feel! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sad thing is that these idiots are probably going to go out and reproduce!!!

Latest posts