Filthy Rich Cattle Drive

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe one of the winners, on Cowboy U were a Cuban pair from Miami. He looked like a real worm bumper. She looked like some remanufactured ho-dog from South Beach.They are probably still in counseling after their experience. :lol2: :lol2:

CKC1586":3qmdi8p2 said:
msscamp":3qmdi8p2 said:
D.R. Cattle":3qmdi8p2 said:
I think most of the males on that show got steered at childhood. Bunch of too good fags.

ROFL! Golly, D.R. tell us how you really feel! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sad thing is that these idiots are probably going to go out and reproduce!!!

:shock: :shock: You had to go and say that, didn't you? And here I was having such a good time. :p

Radi Cilo":3si9hx7p said:
Yes, they are so snobby.
Anyone see the part where that Fabian guy threated to call 9-11 for a bucket of water being thrown on him?

Gah, I can't stand them, Fabian in particular.
His Momma ought to be charged with leaving the scene of an accident for naming a kid Fabian. How Queer.

Radi Cilo":1rkr85pm said:
Yes, they are so snobby.
Anyone see the part where that Fabian guy threated to call 9-11 for a bucket of water being thrown on him?

Yes he is an obnoxious butthead. I found this show this afternoon, they had the whole season on, I guess leading up to the finale later tonight. I still can't believe I sat there and watched those idiots! :shock:

Crowderfarms":3cbnbebp said:
Radi Cilo":3cbnbebp said:
Yes, they are so snobby.

His Momma ought to be charged with leaving the scene of an accident for naming a kid Fabian. How Queer.

He makes a good case for retroactive abortions!!

CKC1586":2o4s7330 said:
Crowderfarms":2o4s7330 said:
Radi Cilo":2o4s7330 said:
Yes, they are so snobby.

Nearly choked on that one! Wouldn't that be called justifiable homicide? :?: :?:

msscamp":dfrdp1rl said:
CKC1586":dfrdp1rl said:
Crowderfarms":dfrdp1rl said:
Radi Cilo":dfrdp1rl said:
Yes, they are so snobby.

Nearly choked on that one! Wouldn't that be called justifiable homicide? :?: :?:

Justifiable is the operative word there!

CKC1586":ljvfw8vq said:
Well I have been home from the farm for a few days and have watched TV pretty much the first time this summer. On the E channel there is a show called Filthy Rich Cattle Drive that I found today. It is the kids of rich parents and they are supposed to be doing a cattle drive for charity. This is the biggest bunch of worthless individuals I have ever seen!!! Sure does get a person's blood up. There is a guy Fabian Basabe that is the biggest jackass I think I have ever seen. Anyone else seen this show????

LOL!! I watched about 10 minutes of that a couple of weekends ago. There was a British guy on there bitc**ng about the stink! LMAO :shock: :roll: I know what you mean, I think the show is pretty lame but kind of funny. The Brit was on a horse and crowded to the inside middle of the herd, a calf cut in front of him before he could even react he just successfully cut about 10 head before he could shut them down. :lol2: :clap: Looks like he made a mess... :lol2:

Did anyone else see this episode?

CKC1586":r04rcinc said:
LA I think you saw the Filthy Rich Cattle Drive show, they were collecting from a stallion and I think it was the Semel girl (Dad owns Yahoo) that puked.
You could very well be right. I just tuned into the channel and didn't get the name of the show. I had seen the Cowboy U show before and thought this was the same. They a bunch of dumb shts anyway with no common sense.

CKC1586":1is0guh8 said:
msscamp":1is0guh8 said:
D.R. Cattle":1is0guh8 said:
I think most of the males on that show got steered at childhood. Bunch of too good fags.

ROFL! Golly, D.R. tell us how you really feel! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sad thing is that these idiots are probably going to go out and reproduce!!!

:lol2: :mrgreen: ............ actually........ :frowns: :|

had them all an Apple, and tell them the Old Bull likes to be hand feed. " sure hop the fence and give him the apple, no he's just a big puppy" :D

la4angus":15d0j5jg said:
CKC1586":15d0j5jg said:
LA I think you saw the Filthy Rich Cattle Drive show, they were collecting from a stallion and I think it was the Semel girl (Dad owns Yahoo) that puked.
You could very well be right. I just tuned into the channel and didn't get the name of the show. I had seen the Cowboy U show before and thought this was the same. They a bunch of dumb shts anyway with no common sense.

Thats the truth! Common sense isn't common.

We have really come to a sad state when the majority think beans come from a can, and beef comes from McDonalds. Look at these pitiful people. In all seriousness, what would they do to survive if we were suddenly thrust into a financial crisis. It's not all that far fetched. It wouldn't take much to make our financial system collapse, and their money wouldn't be worth the paper it's written on. How would they eat? I reckon the farmers, ranchers, hunters and just plain self sufficient few would have to step up to the plate, while they whined for their government to come to the rescue.

D.R. Cattle":xpa492ts said:
We have really come to a sad state when the majority think beans come from a can, and beef comes from McDonalds. Look at these pitiful people. In all seriousness, what would they do to survive if we were suddenly thrust into a financial crisis. It's not all that far fetched. It wouldn't take much to make our financial system collapse, and their money wouldn't be worth the paper it's written on. How would they eat? I reckon the farmers, ranchers, hunters and just plain self sufficient few would have to step up to the plate, while they whined for their government to come to the rescue.
The sad part is some people really do think that way.They have no sense of Reality.A Country Boy Will Survive. I guarantee a majority of all of us could make it through a situation as you described, D.R. From Catfish, to Venison to Wild Hogs, etc.

heck those kids wouldn't even know how to open a can of beans!! much less have any idea where they came from!!
it is really sad to think that these idiots are part of our future generation!
let us all pray that our kids and grandkids take over to lead those so called "humans"
gotta blame the parents!!! :(

Howdy,
I have scene this show.
The worst part is the fact that they all are so uptight and snobby. I feel sorry for almost all the families that raised these brats. It's down right embarassing.

Son of Ecuador Business Tycoon -
Fabian Basabe - If I was his family and saw how he acted on this show, I would cut him off. Rich or not, you still need to act civil to people. He has absolutely no respect for others. I would really be embarassed for his family. The US should pull his diplomatic immunity from this idiot and send him home.

Daybreak":2rk97ced said:
Howdy,
I have scene this show.
The worst part is the fact that they all are so uptight and snobby. I feel sorry for almost all the families that raised these brats. It's down right embarassing.

Son of Ecuador Business Tycoon -
Fabian Basabe - If I was his family and saw how he acted on this show, I would cut him off. Rich or not, you still need to act civil to people. He has absolutely no respect for others. I would really be embarassed for his family. The US should pull his diplomatic immunity from this idiot and send him home.

Yes it should happen but it won't.... his family is probably proud of him, how else would he know how to behave like that!???

What's really shameful is that these spoiled brats had a chance to do something that most folks (including 99% of us in here) would love to do. Instead of enjoying the situation and learning from it, a few bad apples just ruined it for everyone. All the girls were pretty useless, especially the blond (Halley?). Did you see her blowdrying her hair every morning? That Fabian guy had to be putting on an act. I am sure the cowboys know quite a few tricks to spook his horse and make his horse throw him off, or any number of ways to "ruin" his day, but for some reason they never did. Josh sure kept his composure alot better than I would have out there.
And the first time the kids wandered off from the camp, adios. I wouldnt spend one minute looking for them.

Hopefully, when they're older they will look back on this and realize that they missed a golden opportunity to experience something spectactular, and all but a few of the guys really blew it. How cool would it be to ride through town on a cattle drive??? :cboy:

after reading all these postings on this show, i simply HAD to watch for myself.....BIG MISTAKE!! Gave myself a migraine just watching these spoiled brats!! Dear god...who breeds these kids nowadays!! I only got to watch the season "finale" and that was most certainly enough! Believe me...I was not impressed!! Especially since we had just spent the day moving 450 head to winter pature ourselves....a wonderful experience indeed..too bad these spoiled rotten younguns could not stop and realize what they had been given!! :roll: :roll:

i watched for a few min mmyself this afternoon. holy cats! those kids sure could use some manners and respect beat into them. i watched the one where that fabian character was reaming everyone out and ostracizing the men while hitting on all the women, even though he is married. i do have to admit that i like the show cowboy u though. i didn't see all that many similarities, except the whining and fighting. didn't watch enough of this other show though. too maddening.