figuring how many rounds will fit in a shed

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Realistically, single stacked (no pyramid stacking) how many 4x5 round bales can I get in a 20' deep x 21' wide 3 walled structure?
(opening is across the 21' side.)

How tall is the shed? My uncle has a barn that's not that tall 10'-12' sidewalls maybe but he stacks the bales on their sides, he lays down wood pallets first so their not on their sides on the ground.

GB, when I read the title of your thread, I could only think that it depends on the size of the shed and the calibre of the bullet. And would the shed be humidity controlled? And then was wondering what you'd heard that made you decide to stockpile enough that you needed to store it in a shed? Of course then I opened it, and by that time was somewhat disappointed with the real topic..... :lol: :help:

Sorry for the confusion CF. But, while rowing across the lake last month, with ALL my firearms and ammunition, I capsized and all my armaments and ammo were lost forever, leaving me with no guns or bullets of any kind here at home.

I'm soooo sorry for your loss, GB.
How ever will you be able to defend yourself now that you've been disarmed. Oh...wait, never mind that's what the gubermnt is for..... right???

Latest posts