Ferguson fiasco

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time this subject has been mentioned yesterday or today the thread has been deleted, 3 before this one I believe. So I guess we can't discuss what's going on up there. But I think there's many who wonder the same thing you do.

denvermartinfarms":2n36wnkd said:
Any time this subject has been mentioned yesterday or today the thread has been deleted, 3 before this one I believe. So I guess we can't discuss what's going on up there. But I think there's many who wonder the same thing you do.

each time I post a comment the thread goes "poof".

M5farm":3uvga5d1 said:
denvermartinfarms":3uvga5d1 said:

each time I post a comment the thread goes "poof".
I haven't noticed anything in these that calls for it. So I guess were just not welcome to talk about it.

They did that so businesses could close and get their employees out of there and out of the way of what they knew would happen.

Yes attempt number 4. But there were comments within subject matter that caused delete I'm thinking

3 threads deleted on this subject, maybe the mod is tring to tell you guys something.......

torogmc81":blzliijk said:
They did that so businesses could close and get their employees out of there and out of the way of what they knew would happen.

Yes attempt number 4. But there were comments within subject matter that caused delete I'm thinking

then all of the football threads should have been deleted because of the bias against the Black qtr back at FSU

Let's see.......... Where did I put my soap box? :hide:

It just seems to me the folks who cause trouble are much less likely to be around in the AM. Then those who are, have all day to get some of their anger released with the results of less damage during the night.

D2Cat":235kc2br said:
It just seems to me the folks who cause trouble are much less likely to be around in the AM. Then those who are, have all day to get some of their anger released with the results of less damage during the night.
I see that logic. But I honestly don't think it would have made much difference. Your still dealing with a bunch of people who want to have something to be upset about, and there way of dealing with that is destroying other people stuff and causing problems.

M5farm":1aa0snu3 said:
Alan":1aa0snu3 said:
Let's see.......... Where did I put my soap box? :hide:

you left it beside the couch your sleeping on. LOL

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: well played!

melking":q20dnth3 said:
I wonder if I can get in on the looting and burning the next time I don't like a jury decision. If I can, I am going to be very busy.

Me too! Burn the JD dealership and loot the Agco lot. Can be a real BTO then! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :banana: :banana:

What I don't understand is they know what was going to happen. So why didn't they have more police or military persons there to control this people? Seems like a lot of damage was done that could have been prevented.

I think the governor had the National Guard on standby, but never activated them even tho the mayor was asking him to.

Hopefully those buildings were cleared out before the fires. Had I had a business there my store would have been completely empty yesterday! If someone burned it down, all I do is collect the fire insurance! Also might have shot a few people protecting my property!

torogmc81":124xp8dg said:
I think you are right. That and that there would be fewer people out that could maybe get harmed by lunatics looking for victims. Just my guess.

They probably waited till 8 because they didn't announce exactly what day it was going to be announced on, so they gave sometime for the non-protesters to get the hell out of dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts